Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Clothier

Dr. Clothier is the most competent physician I have ever met. He really takes time to get to know his patients and is kind and funny. He is extremely knowledgeable about medicine and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Should not refer patients for major surgeries he knows nothing about, his advice leaves people emotionally and physically crippled

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Only met him once, didn't like the visit at all. He was the available when my regular doctor was not; glad he is not my doctor. Treated me like he didn't care since I am not his regular patient. Brisk, didn't listen to me at all, and simply told me to go get a surgery that I have researched is not successful, and that would put me out of work for months. Not sure how others like this doctor. I felt like he had the attitude of a businessman.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Clothier is the best Dr I have ever had! He is the only Dr that listens really well to me. He always explains things to me in a straight forward way. I know my body and he has been the only one who listens to, considers, and follows up on my opinions. He is really good with kids too! I love him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

He is brisk, bordering on rude. Somewhat knowlegeable but performed a procedure on me that deformed and scarred me for life!! I will need to get corrective surgery. Needless to say I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I really like his nurse and he seems very nice as a person. The first few times I went to him all was well, friendly and helpful at explaining things. Now it seems he doesn't know/remember me. After blood work, just sent a letter, no follow up or explaination of what else might be causing my symptoms. Now I'm finding a new doctor to hopefully figure out what is wrong with me and give me better feeling. The office staff has very poor customer service skills, they are very rude on the phone. I thought it was just one person having a bad day, but it's happened on more than one occassion. I do not feel confident in their ability and am starting to question Dr. Clothier's ability as well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Clothier and nurse "Terry" are both the bomb! They keep at the problem until it's resolved and give you peace of mind and constant reassurance that they will get to the bottom of it. They are compasionate, funny and intelligent. I think I'll keep them.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Clothier is flexible, talented, a cares about people. I will stick with him as long as he is practicing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!Doctor is very caring. Always gets to the heart of the matter.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

unimpressed in his knowledge, vague answers, and dismissal of pertinant facts and symptoms. Changed doctors and appropriate tests clearly revealed lung disease. Dr. Clothier had previously told me "there was nothing more to do" and quit before reaching any diagnosis. His clinic is run like a mill.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Peter J. Clothier's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)