Ratings for Dr. Bryan Prentice

Miss you my Dr. Prentice Hope you are keeping well and feeling better

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

She's great. She has helped me with several concerns and has never steered me wrong!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I miss Dr. Prentice. He always took such good care of me. Through Shingles, Pancreatic cancer, and pneumonia . He told me how happy he was that I am a pancreatic cancer survivor. I am 3 years in remission. He never tired of his work and at one time worked in PAH emergency, a clinic and in his office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Excellent dr. Very thorough and hard working. Not a lot of time for small talk he gets right down to business witch is great because I don't like waiting for hours and in 28 years I'd say I've waited Mabey 10 minutes at most. Extremely knowledgeable and has always followed up. Don't know what to do with out him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

An amazing Doctor - after well over 30 years as a patient there's no one I could recommend more

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Excellent Doctor. So smart. Very careing. .........

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had Don't know how I would have got through the last four years without him I feel so lucky that I chose him as my doctor twenty seven years ago

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Prentice is unquestionably a highly skilled and dedicated family doctor. He still visits his patients who happen to be in hospital. He regularly calls to share information on tests that his patients have experienced. Without any reservation whatsoever, I recommend Dr. Prentice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

A dedicated professional. Good referral instincts. Has caught several situations before they became problematic. Empathetic; understands (and tolerates) patient's individual quirks.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Best Dr. ever He has been more than helpful to me with my health No better Dr. anywhere

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015