Ratings for Dr. Bruce Mutter

Excellent doctor. Takes time with you. I highly rate him for his knowledge, and concern for the patient

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Mutter for over 20 years and have absolutely no complaints about his care. I have moved from the Fullerton area, but still make the 30+ miles to visit his office. I don't understand the negative comments. I've not had any problems.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Mutter for at least ten years. He listens intently, is observant and well-informed, and current on medical knowledge. We both find him to be helpful, pleasant, professional, and comfortable to talk candidly with. We respect and trust Dr. Mutter, and will be heartbroken the day he retires... which we hope is many years from now!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Someone here is either extremely needy or simply not telling the truth, Dr. Mutter is the best Dr. I've ever been to and I've seen my share. I can't imagine the negative things said here being remotely true and shame on the person who posted them. You need help/ I would reccomend Dr Mutter to anyone. He is so great!! He is patient, smart, diagnoses well and calls patients back to see how they are doing. I will be so upset when he retires!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

He has been very effective in treating the first level of medical problems (flu, infections, rashes, etc). My wife has seen him for over 25 years, me for 15, the best GP setup with labs in the same building, very convenient

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

My children have been cared for by this doctor since birth. (17 and 15 years) The office has had it's transitional periods as ALL medical practices in our community. If you are reasonably educated and understand the limits of your insurance policy you would be fine in any medical practice today. But Dr. Mutter has been exceptional in his care and follow through with my family.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

If you get sick, have this doctor, you will get the "run-a-round", and may have a better chance of death than if you went to an Indian witch doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Mutter has been my family's doctor for 25 years. He is very professional and a very caring doctor. Even calls me at home to follow up on questions we've asked and test results that come in. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor and dread the day when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

dr. mutter is excellent based on 21 years i have had his knowledgeable help over a very wide range of problems. you would find it difficult to locate a better, hands-on, Family practice physician. he is tops.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Excellent, patient listener, and extremely knowledgable. Has been my doctor for years. It will be a big loss when he retires.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Bruce Mutter's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1969)

Healthnet