Ratings for Dr. Marie Chantal Lemonnier

I love Dr. Lemonnier. I miss her, she is the best ob gyn. All my three kids were delivered by her. I wish she consider to come back. It has been two years, I cannot find any other ob gyn that I could trust in their examination. Dr Michelle rotter is horrible. What a lost for Winchester hospital.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

poor place, doctor and staff are unreliable and I think they tend to be floppy

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Lemonnier is an amazing and knowledgable doctor. She has been very attentive to me with my pregnancies and I highly recommend her. A few of her staff members need to learn to be a bit nicer perhaps but overall I trust her and I appreciate her professionalism and knowledge. She has never dismissed my concerns, questions, or anything else. She always stays professional and takes the time to respond.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

After arriving 10 minutes early, I waited 60 minutes and still had not been seen, when I told the front desk that I had to reschedule, I was told the earliest I could be seen was in 4 months! Absurd!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I've been with this practice for over 12 years. Dr. Lemmonier has delivered all four of my children and we have never had any negative issues with this practice. The front desk staff could be a little more pleasant. But overall they are helpful. The new office is very clean and nice. Has it's own parking lot so one does not need to drive around looking for a spot to park. Overall, I would recommed this practice.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

This office is a disgrace. I cannot believe I waited so long to leave this practice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I had a very negative experience with this practice. Besides dealing with an extremely rude and unprofessional front desk staff, they consistently made mistakes with blood work orders and appointments they had scheduled me for. Every time I went to the office they would forget that I was having multiples and send me for the wrong types of tests. Each time I sat down with the Dr. she would ask what brings me to her office. I had been seeing her for 5 months and still got the same question. When I began to display signs of complications in my pregnancy, they basically kept telling me there was nothing wrong. I lost my twins at 20 weeks due to something that may have been prevented had they bothered to send me for an ultrasound at the time. To add insult to injury, when I called the emergency line unsure of what to do when I took a turn for the worse, the covering dr didn't call me back for 45 minutes. They never even bothered to check on me when I was hospitalized for two weeks.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I wish i would have read this before hand, do to insurance i have a small list of Dr's i can choose from, i was looking for a Dr in the North Andover area so i would be close to home and i was told winchester hospital was a great hospital. Which it is a great hospital. I don't really have to write anything here about Dr. Lemonnier, it's already been said, i changed to Dr Rotter that is in her office and i'm so glad i did. I wrote a great review about her and would recommend Dr Rotter, i even moved more then an hour away and if i do have another baby i will still be driving to see Dr Rotter.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dirty, overcrowded office, broken door on restroom, rude staff. Dr. spent no time with me. I would never go back there.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

i have an HMO plan, so i don't have as many choices as some do for ob/gyns. if you have a choice, DON'T GO HERE. first of all, dr. lemonnier will spend about half a second on your appointment, if you don't end up just seeing her nurse practitioner. she won't ask you about any concerns, she has zero bedside manner, and she seems completely uninterested in your health. barely says a word. secondly, I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH MY BIRTH CONTROL RX 7 DIFFERENT TIMES. THEY WILL NEVER CALL IN YOUR RX REFILLS IF YOU ASK, IF YOUR PHARMACY ASKS, DOESN'T MATTER. you and your pharmacy will each have to call at least twice for them to pay any attention to you, and when they do THEY OFTEN CALL IN YOUR RX WRONG. my menstrual cycle has been completely thrown off by their sloppiness and lack of care about my prescriptions, and i have had to take plan b because my pill was unreliable and the condom broke. FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!! please!!!! i'm surprised i haven't had an unwanted pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Marie Chantal Lemonnier's Credentials

• Univ De Sherbrooke, Fac De Med, Sherbrooke, Que, Canada (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in North Andover, MA