Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Sweet

Dr. Sweet is the best in town, please do not waste your time, money and hopes going somewhere else. Dr. Sweet is up to date with the latest developments in reproductive medicine, making the whole process easier for his patients. Believe me I had 3 failed IVF with another doctor in town and we almost gave up, after 3 unsuccessful tries, thousands of dollars, physical waste and so many sleepless night we are happy to say that Dr. Sweet IVF was a total success on the first try, I am 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy, we can't express our happiness and gratitude to Dr. Sweet and staff, our only regret not having seen him before.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Do yourself a favor and don't waste time here. Find another doctor's office that actually cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He is rude, his staff isn't helpful and is constantly changing. Every time I go he tells me how fat I am. Only go to him if you're skinny, if not he doesn't do much to help.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Loved my experience with Dr Sweet. He is very knowledgable and takes his time with you and answers your questions. Dr Sweet and his staff genuinely care about you, and I appreciate all they did for me and my husband.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I was very pleased with the services from Dr. Sweets and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Sweet has helped us achieve what we thought would never happen. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. Any questions we had, he would answer for us. After doing the tests necessary, he was able to give us the best options for our situation. We decided to go with IVF and he was there every step of the way. His office staff was very helpful with getting our appointments scheduled. His nurse helped give us all the information we needed for our injections. Dr. Sweet and his staff were always there when we needed anything. Our entire experience was a positive one. We are now 14 weeks pregnant with twins and couldn't be more thankful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

After trying for years to have a child we choose Dr. Sweet to see if he could help. I was shocked to fine out that I was sterile from taking testosterone. Under Dr. Sweet care I have recovered 100%. I’m proud to say today I ‘m a father. I highly recommend Dr. Sweet.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sweet was one of a kind. After two unsuccessful years with another local fertility specialist, we decided to get a second opinion with Dr. Sweet. The best part about him was he got straight to the point and didn't waste time and money by doing tests and procedures that were unnecessary. Our initial visit was in October and we were pregnant by December. We have a healthy baby boy on the way.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Sweet and his staff are caring and courteous. He is very good at explaining procedures & allowingbthe patient to participate in decision making. He is also effective. We got a BFP after our first & only procedure!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Our experience with Specialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery P.A. was absolutely wonderful! Firstly Dr. Sweet came highly recommended from our gynecologist as the best reproductive specialist in the area. Further, our well accredited gynecologist advocated exclusively for Dr. Sweet and his practice. While recommendations from qualified professionals go a long way, personal experience weighs heavily as well. Dr. Sweet accurately and precisely identified my atypical physical abnormality which was overlooked by every obstetrician I have ever had (including the doctor that delivered my first child by c-section). While Dr. Sweet’s frank manner may be off-putting to some, it is rooted in honesty and a desire to set reasonable expectations and disclose all information relevant to the situation. At times he seemed cynical, but in hindsight I realize he was merely preparing us for the difficult road ahead. Throughout the process I asked exhaustive questions, and was met with the utmost patience and elaborate answers. Dr. Sweet took the time to illustrate my anatomy and answer all of my inquiries whether intelligent or misinformed. The first pregnancy I achieved under Dr. Sweet’s care ended tragically in miscarriage. He and his staff demonstrated empathy and compassion which was both comforting and authentic. My next pregnancy and subsequent referral to my normal OBGYN was met with sincere appreciation for my family’s good fortune. From my first to hopefully my final interaction with Specialist in Reproductive Medicine, Dr. Sweet’s priorities have been clear: Primarily my physical and emotional welfare and secondarily the expansion of my wonderful family. Thank you Dr. Sweet and your entire team for all you have done for our family!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Craig R. Sweet's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1985)

Multiplan