Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Sweet

Dr. Sweet and staff are all very caring and always there when you need them. After 5 total years of trying and a year and a half out of the five with Dr. sweets we are pregnant with twins. my husband and i are so very thankful for Dr. sweets!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Sweet and his entire staff were incredibly helpful. They listened patiently, answered all of our questions, and most importantly, helped us get pregnant! I am a teacher, and they helped me schedule appointments around my busy school schedule so that I didn't have to miss work too often. We are both appreciative of the wonderful care we received.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The staff isn't good at their job. They don't answer the phone or emails, so it is very hard to speak with Dr. Sweet in the first place. We loved our meeting with Dr. Sweet. We swore that he was the right person to assist with our fertility issues, but when the staff does not return calls or emails within the week - it's concerning. I called about a billing issue and got an answering machine all week. At a trip to the office the following week, they told me that the billing person was on maternity leave. Typically, when one employee is out of work, someone else picks up the phone in that person's place. Perhaps their office manager doesn't realize that. We were frustrated enough to find someone else.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr.Sweet is an amazing doctor! Very intelligent and super professional!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

After 2 years of unsuccessful treatments with my OB-GYN I finally got referred to Dr. Sweet. He was really nice and knowledgeable since day one. He was very reasonable and didn't want to make too many appointment or unnecessary test. Thanks to him and the right combination of hormones I got pregnant within 3 months of the first appointment. Now I'm a proud mother of a healthy little girl (my "SWEET" baby). He was always available and the staff are really nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Sweet is the best in town, please do not waste your time, money and hopes going somewhere else. Dr. Sweet is up to date with the latest developments in reproductive medicine, making the whole process easier for his patients. Believe me I had 3 failed IVF with another doctor in town and we almost gave up, after 3 unsuccessful tries, thousands of dollars, physical waste and so many sleepless night we are happy to say that Dr. Sweet IVF was a total success on the first try, I am 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy, we can't express our happiness and gratitude to Dr. Sweet and staff, our only regret not having seen him before.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Do yourself a favor and don't waste time here. Find another doctor's office that actually cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He is rude, his staff isn't helpful and is constantly changing. Every time I go he tells me how fat I am. Only go to him if you're skinny, if not he doesn't do much to help.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Loved my experience with Dr Sweet. He is very knowledgable and takes his time with you and answers your questions. Dr Sweet and his staff genuinely care about you, and I appreciate all they did for me and my husband.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I was very pleased with the services from Dr. Sweets and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Craig R. Sweet's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1985)