Ratings for Dr. Douglas Dishauzi

I worked for a NY Chiropractor 27 years as a receptionist, biller, along with many other reponsibilities. I had the opportunity to be adjusted, on an as needed basis, by numerous doctors within the practice. When I recently moved to Naples I chose to see Dr. Douglas Dishauzi. To my great satisfaction he is, by far, the best, most knowlegable, chiropractic doctor I have ever experienced. Dr.Dishauzi is attentive and caring. If u have any issues with back, neck or joint pain, I highly recommed you contact Vanderbilt Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Dishauzi is very thorough and can identify my problem areas without my advising. He is caring and dedicated to a patient's healing. His treatment plans are designed to heal, not keep you coming back every couple of days.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr.DIshauzi was in the room with me for almost 2 hours on my first visit answered every question I have in great detail. Every visit I have had with him he has been very caring and took his time. Within 3 visits I was feeling 20 years younger.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Douglas Dishauzi's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)