Ratings for Dr. Monte Glanzberg

The two receptionists I spoke with on the phone today were absolutely abhorrent and have no business working with or speaking to the general public. I cannot imagine that Dr Glanzberg is aware of how his staff treat others as I'm sure he would be disgusted. Am currently filing a complaint with CPSBC and would encourage others to do the same if they have been mistreated. The direct complaints number is 604-733-7758

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Glanzberg is fine but the front end staff must be the worst in the city. They are curt and lacking any sort of compassion or empathy. Well, let's just call a spade a spade. They are downright mean!!! Calling this office will ruin your day. Does this group of drs not realize there are cheerful and kind people working in most other medical offices?

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr Glanzberg is amazing, I have been seeing him since the 1970s. His old staff were awesome, warm, friendly, and welcoming. His new receptionist and shared receptionists are cold and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Receptionist staff must be the worst I've ever encountered in my entire life. Incredibly rude individuals. After cycling through these comments I am shocked they have not been replaced. Glanzberg is a good Dr.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Glanzberg, it may be a good idea to look into medically treating your staff, especially the "office manager" and her receptionist staff. The front line staff of this office summed up into three words are TERRIBLE, DISRESPECTFUL, and BELITTLING Glanzberg himself is a fine, well educated G.P.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Glanzberg is a qualified and well educated G.P. That is about the extent of this medical office. His receptionist staff are terrible, disrespectful individuals. Booking an appointment here ruins my day every time. My family and friends who have been going here for a few years now are all searching for a new G.P. anyone have any recommendations? I prefer an office with receptionists who do not belittle patients for requesting appointment changes.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

His receptionist, was just the rudest person I've ever met. The doctor, rushed my through my appointment, like there was no tomorrow. Just an awful experience.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Glanzberg.....he is a great doctor in my view. However, his reception staff is BY FAR the worst....rude, curt, rude, rude, rude. So rude I dread if/when I have to call,,,but knowing Dr. Glanzberg will be the one treating me makes it worth while...but he really should do something about those rude reception people.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Glanzberg was a great doctor to me initially, but gave up on treating a complicated, chronic illness that I developed under his care. He told me "there is nothing more he can do for me". I sought care elsewhere and achieved remission on my illness. I went to see him to let him know about my success so that he could help other patients achieve the same results and he was uninterested. Because of that, I felt our relationship was tarnished and I moved on to another family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great doctor! Always helpful and never judgemental!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015