Ratings for Dr. Eugene Usberghi

He is wonderful doctor and a great mentor I will always be grateful for the time that he taught me. His patients adore him and He has treated my family. I have witnessed many great diagnoses that have saved life's.... If you are in Fort Myers he's the doctor for you....

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Absolutely horrible,,,Didn't like him from the start he was very rude. He wanted a young intern female dr to perform a physical on me I told him I was uncomfortable with it. He became mad and said "what's your problem are you shy it's ok she has small hands" Ran out of bounds mess so had to go back and was having a little shortness of breath. Mind you I was totally out of the mess just almost. I take my bop mends everyday with out fail (because I like living) This quack told me that I was a liar and haven't been taking mess!!! I got very upset got up to leave the room he grabbed my arm and told me he had been doing this for 44yrs and I was a liar. I pulled away from him and said a lot of choice words!!! He should not be allowed to practice medicine he is going to hurt someone. I plan on filling grievance against him. If this has happened to anyone else please please post!!!!

Submitted January 4, 2017

I walked in got called a liar an staff was roud disrespectfull i blew up an walked out. He looses paient because of his people that work up front

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been a patient for ten years and always enjoyed my visit to this family Dr. He is conservative and gives me options as well as referring me to the appropriate and good specialist. I was disappointed with the other reviews and what they may not know is that Dr. U and his staff open their doors for the training and apprenticeship of many medical students. This is important for a students education and our future care givers. I have never found them rude. It is a very busy office in a more rural area of Fort Myers and that suits me just fine.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

If you value your health, please go somewhere else. Bedside manner is poor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

At the time, I had Medicaid and went to see Dr. Usberghi. It's true, he doesn't have bedside manners. I mean, he doesn't take time to get to know you like a friendly doctor does. I declined a test and there is a staff who seemed to look at me strange instead of maintaining a neutral and professional attitude. They are okay.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

First off, rude staff. There's one spanish girl who runs the show and she acts like she's frazzled out of her mind. She's rude. I once heard her and another coworker really having it out. Then Dr. Usberghi has no bed side manner. Especially if you have government insurance, he won't want to order anything for you because "you're costing the taxpayers money." He lectured me on why health care costs so much b/c of all the unnecessary tests/procedures that are ordered. I asked him to refer me to a gyno and I needed some other things because I hadn't been to a Dr. in years. He could've cost me my life. He hates to refer people who are on medicaid or any government help. You can tell it really bothers him. So definitely avoid him unless you pay cold hard cash.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011