Ratings for Dr. Kim McIntosh

Dr. McIntosh listens well. She is caring and knowledgeable. She is both diligent and through about tests when they are required and does not over medicate. My husband and I have been patients for almost 8 years and have been pleased with her care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I can't express enough how grateful I am to have such a phenomenal family physician. She was there for the birth of both of my sons, and has been an incredibly attentive and compassionate Doctor through everything I've ever thrown her way!!!! I couldn't ask for more!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Kim has been my doctor for myself and my child for 7 years. During that time I've had years where I've not seen her and others when I've been in 5 times. The office and staff are helpful, friendly, and great with kids. Kim takes time, listens and has addressed a wide variety of issues. The walk in clinic is busy but I'm grateful for the service. I'm glad I found Kim and her clinic: she's a great doctor and a good person. I like the new addition of call-for -same-day -appointments. Thanks Kim!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015