Ratings for Dr. Salman Ali

Very kind person and up-to-date knowledge. No wait times. Appointments will be given for the following day, if necessary.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Several of my family have been seeing Dr. Ali and after my own GP retired, Dr. Ali agreed to take me. He is fantastic! He truly cares about his patients, he is thorough and very knowledgeable. Thank goodness for Dr. Ali

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Ali is one of the good ones for sure... lucky to have such a Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Please Anyone know where is the doctor's office? I'm looking for his address but I ca not find it! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Ali is the best doctor I have ever seen or known and with fibromyalgia I tend to see a lot of doctors. He is kind, polite, and has endless understanding. Even on my worst days I can leave his office after a visit and feel hopeful. He is knowledgable and keeps himself up to date on new treatments. I don't think I could find a single bad thing to say. He has been my doctor for over 3 years now and has also taken my family as his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr.Ali is amazing, and even stopped by to visit my mom in the hospital. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Super human being. feel proud of being his patient. Thank you Dr. Ali. Dave

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Fantastic Dr! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent bedside manner. Dr Ali is smart, capable, thorough and polite. Wish there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Ali came recommended after my previous GP retired. Excellent physician with remarkable bedside manner. Dr. Ali patiently listens to my issue, without interruption, and provides a thorough lay-explanation of test results and his diagnosis. He is also easy to talk to which makes discussing a private or embarrassing health issue way easier. If you're looking for a young, personable, and competent doctor then Dr. Ali is your guy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017