Ratings for Dr. Salman Ali

We just love Dr. Ali! He is so understanding and helpful. Very easy to get an appointment, even on Saturday. Everyone should be as lucky as we are to have him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

We feel very lucky to have him as our Dr. He is very kind and helpful, and always takes out time to explain things. My 6 year old loves him!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Very kind person and up-to-date knowledge. No wait times. Appointments will be given for the following day, if necessary.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Several of my family have been seeing Dr. Ali and after my own GP retired, Dr. Ali agreed to take me. He is fantastic! He truly cares about his patients, he is thorough and very knowledgeable. Thank goodness for Dr. Ali

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Ali is one of the good ones for sure... lucky to have such a Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Please Anyone know where is the doctor's office? I'm looking for his address but I ca not find it! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Ali is the best doctor I have ever seen or known and with fibromyalgia I tend to see a lot of doctors. He is kind, polite, and has endless understanding. Even on my worst days I can leave his office after a visit and feel hopeful. He is knowledgable and keeps himself up to date on new treatments. I don't think I could find a single bad thing to say. He has been my doctor for over 3 years now and has also taken my family as his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr.Ali is amazing, and even stopped by to visit my mom in the hospital. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Super human being. feel proud of being his patient. Thank you Dr. Ali. Dave

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Fantastic Dr! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017