Ratings for Dr. Salman Ali

Dr. Ali has been our family doc for four years now. He listens to your concerns, doesn't rush the appointment, investigates and goes further, and truly tries to get to know you and your family. We are bless to be under his care! I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Ali is kind, knowledgeable, keeps himself up to date, listens to you and truly cares for you as a patient. He is an excellent GP. He has been our family doctor for three years and we are grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

He is a great doctor and very nice and responsible. hight recommend!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Great Dr. If you can get him to be your gp are doing great!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr.Ali was referred to us from a friend since we moved to the earlier 3 years ago. He's kind, patient, knowledgeable, and caring for our family of 3 and my parents as well. We are so fortunate to be under his care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I speak on my brother’s behalf since he had a stroke which affected his speech almost 4 years ago. Finding a doctor for my brother who had not been to one in 35 years was a daunting job. Dr. Ali took on my brother and really helped ease the transition to finally having a family practitioner work with all my brother’s many medical needs. Like many of the comments above, Dr. Ali goes above and beyond for his patients. He has incredible compassion, understanding and very relatable. I would and have recommended him strongly.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Been seeing Dr Ali for 4 years now. Smart, Kind, Punctual and overall amazing. He always goes the extra mile and helps you reach personal health goals if you have them set. I'm very glad he moved on from Highgate, they were a mess. He's trans friendly and knowledgeable. And doesn't immediately medicate if you come in. On multiple occasions he has suggested options other than drugs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Ali’s mom was my dads doctor... now, he is my doctor, he is just as caring... and understanding, I am so glad that he accepted me as a patient.. the dedication runs in the family... thank you Dr Salman , i truly appreciate what you do for me

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

How lucky and blessed to have Dr Ali ,,, he’s carrying, takes interest on your issues and health concerns, never feel rushed. Great personality!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I searched for over 4 years to find a replacement after my family doctor retired. Dr. Ali is a very caring and knowledgeable physician, I feel lucky to have found someone who is truly dedicated to the care of his patients thank you Dr. Ali

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Salman Ali's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.