Ratings for Dr. Salman Ali

Dr. Ali is easy to talk to and always takes the time to listen carefully to my concerns. Most importantly, he has quickly addressed and resolved whatever health issue has brought me into his office. I consider myself lucky to have Dr. Ali as my family physician.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I love dr Ali, he actually cares and listens .. has sent me to specialist to help in things he cant I was told about dr Ali by someone in my building as I was having issues with my blood sugar that my prev doc did not help with, he sent me for tests and came back saying yes your diabetic and got me on the right track. will not switch once you find a GOOD doctor do not let this one go.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Absolutely amazing doc. Seems to be caring ,considerate and punctual.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Ali has been our family doc for four years now. He listens to your concerns, doesn't rush the appointment, investigates and goes further, and truly tries to get to know you and your family. We are bless to be under his care! I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Ali is kind, knowledgeable, keeps himself up to date, listens to you and truly cares for you as a patient. He is an excellent GP. He has been our family doctor for three years and we are grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

He is a great doctor and very nice and responsible. hight recommend!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Great Dr. If you can get him to be your gp are doing great!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr.Ali was referred to us from a friend since we moved to the earlier 3 years ago. He's kind, patient, knowledgeable, and caring for our family of 3 and my parents as well. We are so fortunate to be under his care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I speak on my brother’s behalf since he had a stroke which affected his speech almost 4 years ago. Finding a doctor for my brother who had not been to one in 35 years was a daunting job. Dr. Ali took on my brother and really helped ease the transition to finally having a family practitioner work with all my brother’s many medical needs. Like many of the comments above, Dr. Ali goes above and beyond for his patients. He has incredible compassion, understanding and very relatable. I would and have recommended him strongly.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Been seeing Dr Ali for 4 years now. Smart, Kind, Punctual and overall amazing. He always goes the extra mile and helps you reach personal health goals if you have them set. I'm very glad he moved on from Highgate, they were a mess. He's trans friendly and knowledgeable. And doesn't immediately medicate if you come in. On multiple occasions he has suggested options other than drugs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018