Ratings for Dr. Salman Ali

Dr.Ali is amazing, and even stopped by to visit my mom in the hospital. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Super human being. feel proud of being his patient. Thank you Dr. Ali. Dave

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Fantastic Dr! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent bedside manner. Dr Ali is smart, capable, thorough and polite. Wish there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Ali came recommended after my previous GP retired. Excellent physician with remarkable bedside manner. Dr. Ali patiently listens to my issue, without interruption, and provides a thorough lay-explanation of test results and his diagnosis. He is also easy to talk to which makes discussing a private or embarrassing health issue way easier. If you're looking for a young, personable, and competent doctor then Dr. Ali is your guy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He has been my GP since he opened his business on Dawson St. I have had many doctors over my life as i have kidney disorders and now spine problems. He is the best GP I've had! He spends the time to go over test results with me ..refers me to specialists as needed..he is kind and personable with excellent manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I searched a long time as my previous doctor retired, While he is young he has an excellent approach to medicine, very easy to talk and communicate with, I'm very impressed in the last year that I have him as a Doctor

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

My husband and I moved here from Ontario a couple of years ago, had met another GP and was unhappy. We met Dr. Ali and can not express how happy we are with him, great bed side manners, extremely knowledgeable. We have recommended him to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Really great doctor. Very knowledgable and respectful of my input, opinions etc. too. His office is a long way from home but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr.Ali is great & a true gem. Patient, understanding, caring & thorough. Could not think of 1 thing negative to comment on as he's professional with amazing bedside manner. I feel "taken care of" in his care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016