Dr. Matthew Czernick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Czernick

Never experienced so much explanation from a dentist, he literally explained everything step by step, which was amazing. Mysoon was extremely nice and was very patient, even though I'm a pretty annoying patient! Very likely to be recommending all friends and family to this dental facility! THANK YOU VIVO DENTAL!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I saw Dr Czernick at his Vivo location I am very anxious during dental treatment and hadn't had anything done for many many years. I broke a tooth off and needed a crown. I was nervous and Dr Czernick was so informative and gentle during the entire procedure. They always asked how I was doing and made sure I was comfortable!! I highly recommend him to anyone. Very honest and comforting dental care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had lost my faith in dentistry until I went to Spyhill, met the staff and Matthew. Super nice space, forward and honest people. Always wanting to give the best advice and direction.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I didn't want to change dentists but had to when I moved to Calgary. I would also rather read reviews then write them. However, after my experience I felt I should write my own. Dr. Matt who is professional and extremely funny. That was half the battle in finding a good dentist for me. Yet, that was not the most important. After they cleaned my teeth I was told of my cavity. I hate needles! I got booked for the following day. Someow Matt was able to deal with the cavity without causing me ANY pain. He was gentle, knowledgeable and understanding in my fears with needles. Also I was in and out in 15 minutes. Matt will be my new dentist, hands down! He should be yours too!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Matt is awesome. I have (had) extreme anxiety when going to the dentist. Dr. Matt was very nice, friendly and extremely patient. Now I actually don't mind going! He is very thorough and does a great job. He is fair and will only do what is necessary.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Excellent dentist! Very friendly and did the most thorough check-up I have ever had with a dentist before.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

A very easy and well managed appointment. Highly recommend this dental practice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Matt is seriously the best dentist I have ever been to. Not only is he knowledgeable but he effortlessly makes each of my visits seem comfortable and I always laugh my butt off during my appointment. I look forward to coming each time, and not many people can say that about their dentist :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

My case is tough, Dr. Czernick did an outstanding job! His knowledge and skill are excellent. I highly recommend this dentist . Taylor and Karen are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

The dentist and the Hygienist Hanna did a great job.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew Czernick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients