Dr. Matthew Czernick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Czernick

Very gentle and caring. Wonderful dentist all around!!! His assistant Mysoon is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Very professional, and thorough with his check up. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I was in to see Dr. Czernick for a crown. He was great in explaining to me every stage of the process and asking if I was okay. The procedure was done quickly and with minimal discomfort. I would highly recommend him to anyone in Calgary needing a dentist and will continue to see him for regular check-ups.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Matt. He explains everything and wants to be sure you understand why and what he is treatment planning. I felt very comfortable in his hands! The office atmosphere and staff is great as well! I have been going to him for three year now and don't plan on going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I was disappointed when I found out I needed a crown replaced but Dr Matt did a great job of explaining the reason for replacement and the steps involved. The procedure went very well, Dr Matt did a fantastic job and made sure I didnt feel a thing!! My new crown fits great and looks like a natural tooth! Truly one of the best dentists I've ever been too! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Matt is amazing! Unlike many other dentists I’ve been to, he takes the time to explain things and do things properly. He also put my mind at ease on a few issues I was concerned about. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Never experienced so much explanation from a dentist, he literally explained everything step by step, which was amazing. Mysoon was extremely nice and was very patient, even though I'm a pretty annoying patient! Very likely to be recommending all friends and family to this dental facility! THANK YOU VIVO DENTAL!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I saw Dr Czernick at his Vivo location I am very anxious during dental treatment and hadn't had anything done for many many years. I broke a tooth off and needed a crown. I was nervous and Dr Czernick was so informative and gentle during the entire procedure. They always asked how I was doing and made sure I was comfortable!! I highly recommend him to anyone. Very honest and comforting dental care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had lost my faith in dentistry until I went to Spyhill, met the staff and Matthew. Super nice space, forward and honest people. Always wanting to give the best advice and direction.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I didn't want to change dentists but had to when I moved to Calgary. I would also rather read reviews then write them. However, after my experience I felt I should write my own. Dr. Matt who is professional and extremely funny. That was half the battle in finding a good dentist for me. Yet, that was not the most important. After they cleaned my teeth I was told of my cavity. I hate needles! I got booked for the following day. Someow Matt was able to deal with the cavity without causing me ANY pain. He was gentle, knowledgeable and understanding in my fears with needles. Also I was in and out in 15 minutes. Matt will be my new dentist, hands down! He should be yours too!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Matthew Czernick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal