Ratings for Dr. Matthew Czernick

Dr. Czernick and all of the staff made my experience at Vivo dental amazing. He took the time explaining what needs to be done and never once made me feel pressured about going forward with the treatment. I have more work to do and I will definitely be coming back to see Dr. Czernick to get it done!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about Dr Czernick and the staff at Vivo Dental, such a friendly group of girls at the front and the highly skilled staff working on my teeth is what brings me back to this office every time. I don’t even think twice about driving 1 1/2 hours each way for the care I receive from Dr. Czernick and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Excellent experience all around for a filling today. The reception staff were helpful and quick sorting out my insurance. The hygienist and Dr Czernick both clearly explained each step of the process even though I’m sure they’ve done it a thousand times! The procedure seemed quick and I was comfortable the whole time, I barely even felt the freezing. The whole office had a friendly and welcoming feel which is appreciated when you’re a little nervous to be going to the dentist in the first place. The professional, competent and compassionate care will keep me coming back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Czernick is one of the best dentists I have ever met! I am not an anxious patient at all but I do have my own specific wishes. I do not like to be frozen for dental work, not because I hate needles, but only because i simply do not like the feeling after. He has supported my feelings on it and never looked at me sideways. He is so gentle and caring and puts me at ease immediately. He answers all of my questions with great detail and never rushes through appointments. His work is definitely top notch! I would recommend him over and over again! He is absolutely fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I can write a long story here, but I'm just very glad that I switched to Dr. Czernick last year. Don't hesitate and give it a try, you won't be disappointed as you can read from others on here as well.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

A completely professional and comfortable office and environment. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Matt for the past 2 years and I like the systematic approach that he took in determining priority of issues to fix. He explains everything well and does a great job. I am very happy with the results! I was also impressed with the quality of work that the dental assistants bring, attention to detail and always calming.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Matthew Czernick is an excellent dentist and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, especially those with anxiety about dentist visits. I avoid the dentist unless absolutely necessary and even then I usually visit a doctor to request an anti anxiety med before going in. Dr. Czernick is the first dentist I've visited without this routine in the last 10 years. He is very professional, thorough, absolutely makes sure you are fully frozen before he starts working, and ensures that the quality of his work is excellent. He's also just a really decent guy, I enjoyed speaking with him. I'm far less worried about my next check up and will return to Vivo Dental for it without a doubt.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

I saw Dr. Czernick and Sydney today for a filling. I am a very nervous and anxious patient, and like most people, I hate needles. Dr. Czernick was so gentle with the freezing that I barley felt a thing. He turned me into a non anxious patient, and I am forever grateful for that. You can definitely feel the compassionate care when you sit on that dental chair.The filling itself does not need any adjustments, and it's done just perfect. I finally found a good dentist in Calgary for me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Czernick is a fantastic dentist. I was vey nervous of dentists so have been putting off my dental work for years. I am so glad I found Dr. Czernick. He was very patient and very thorough with his dental exam and explanation of work required. My problem teeth are now fixed and I am so happy. The dental work was excellent and totally painless. My teeth look and feel great!! I would highly recommend Dr. Czernick.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Matthew Czernick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients