Dr. Matthew Czernick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Czernick

I saw Dr. Czernick and Sydney today for a filling. I am a very nervous and anxious patient, and like most people, I hate needles. Dr. Czernick was so gentle with the freezing that I barley felt a thing. He turned me into a non anxious patient, and I am forever grateful for that. You can definitely feel the compassionate care when you sit on that dental chair.The filling itself does not need any adjustments, and it's done just perfect. I finally found a good dentist in Calgary for me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Czernick is a fantastic dentist. I was vey nervous of dentists so have been putting off my dental work for years. I am so glad I found Dr. Czernick. He was very patient and very thorough with his dental exam and explanation of work required. My problem teeth are now fixed and I am so happy. The dental work was excellent and totally painless. My teeth look and feel great!! I would highly recommend Dr. Czernick.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Very gentle and caring. Wonderful dentist all around!!! His assistant Mysoon is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Very professional, and thorough with his check up. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I was in to see Dr. Czernick for a crown. He was great in explaining to me every stage of the process and asking if I was okay. The procedure was done quickly and with minimal discomfort. I would highly recommend him to anyone in Calgary needing a dentist and will continue to see him for regular check-ups.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Matt. He explains everything and wants to be sure you understand why and what he is treatment planning. I felt very comfortable in his hands! The office atmosphere and staff is great as well! I have been going to him for three year now and don't plan on going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I was disappointed when I found out I needed a crown replaced but Dr Matt did a great job of explaining the reason for replacement and the steps involved. The procedure went very well, Dr Matt did a fantastic job and made sure I didnt feel a thing!! My new crown fits great and looks like a natural tooth! Truly one of the best dentists I've ever been too! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Matt is amazing! Unlike many other dentists I’ve been to, he takes the time to explain things and do things properly. He also put my mind at ease on a few issues I was concerned about. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Never experienced so much explanation from a dentist, he literally explained everything step by step, which was amazing. Mysoon was extremely nice and was very patient, even though I'm a pretty annoying patient! Very likely to be recommending all friends and family to this dental facility! THANK YOU VIVO DENTAL!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I saw Dr Czernick at his Vivo location I am very anxious during dental treatment and hadn't had anything done for many many years. I broke a tooth off and needed a crown. I was nervous and Dr Czernick was so informative and gentle during the entire procedure. They always asked how I was doing and made sure I was comfortable!! I highly recommend him to anyone. Very honest and comforting dental care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Matthew Czernick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Massachusetts