Dr. Giridhar Ponnam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Giridhar Ponnam

Dear Dr. Giridhar, My husband and I relocated to Canada recently – Amongst many adjustments to be made, however, most concerning ones were to find a new medical and dental care. Your office was recommended to me by our landlord and we also checked your most amazing reviews before we became your patients. From my first visit to Dental Square, we have felt at ease and safe. Your staff always have demonstrated professionalism with genuine concern for the well-being of patients. Your assistant, Rakhi, and all the staff were wonderful. Their skill, professional demeanor and helpfulness obviously reflect the principles that you've set for your office. We both did a great choice in picking one of the top rated Dental offices in the Brampton area and would highly recommend your practice to anyone looking for an outstanding dental office

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Always have excellent service from Dr Giri and his staff. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

My family and myself are very happy to register under Dr Giridhar Ponnam for our dental needs. Dr Giridhar is very knowledgeable and always concerned about his patients. Rakhi his assistant is fanctastic. His staff/Receptionists are very helpful and accommodating. Thankyou all for your wonderful work and thanks to my friend Dr Kee for referring him to my family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I've been at this clinic with Dr Giridhar ponnam for all my dental needs and my family dental needs(regular check-ups, cleanings, fillings) for several years now and I'm highly satisfied with the experience. It's by appointment so there's never been any wait. Treatment is conducted with minimal or no pain and Dr. Giridhar always care to explain the procedures. They have the latest equipment for treatment of all sorts The staff are all friendly and Dr Giridhar is a very experienced doctor and very thorough, never rushed. Dr. Giridhar is one of the best, definitely highly recommended for dental services.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Me and My family have been patient of Dr Giri for last 4 years. We found Dr Giri is very intelligent and friendly dentist. He is very supportive and thorough when explaining the process. I had pain and sensitivity on my 4 teeth . He did a filling on all 4 teeth without any hurting. My daughter is very scared of dentists to begin with. But he took the time to talk to her through the procedures and calm them down. With his gentle treatment my daughter no more scare. I would recommend Dr. Giri to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Perfect dentist to go for Invisalign treatment! Highly recommend him, he has taken his time for all of my visits and I could not be any happier with the results. Can't wait to see the before and complete after.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent dentist and wonderful office staff. This is our family dentist for life with his patience for children and accommodating appointments.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Ponnam is exceptionally knowledgeable and caring. He and his staff do their very best to provide a positive experience and resolve all issues with great urgency. I would highly recommend him to any one of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

This was my first dental visit in Canada . Dr. Giridhar and his staff was very friendly and the clinic is well equipped and sophisticated and hygienic. Dr.Giridhar was very spontaneous and good in diagnosing my problem and gave me a very good treatment !!! I would highly recommend him and his services for any dental problems!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr Giri is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. His staff is very friendly . The whole practice is like family to us. we have moved away but we still drive 1 hr to go his practice. Dr Giri and his staff Rock . 500 stars to them .

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Giridhar Ponnam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Giridhar Ponnam graduated with honours from University of Toronto. He has extensive experience in General and Cosmetic dentistry. He has special interest in Endodontics, Dental implants and Cosmetic dentistry procedures. He is dedicated to the field of dentistry and keeps abreast of the latest dental advancements

• English