Dr. Ariel Rad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ariel Rad

I will never go or recommend anyone other than Dr. Ariel Rad no matter which procedure I'm planning or giving advice for another. From the first phone consultation I felt a nurturing, truly caring resolve that only a provider that cares about the well being of his clients can portray. I pride myself on being a very good judge of character and I was proved correct in Dr. Rad. Not only is he hands on and soft spoken he is also 100% present in decision making when it comes to multi procedures and methods in which the best results will be reached. He's thoughtful outside of the consultation room and doesn't "leave his work in the office." He is constantly thinking and creating the best approach to deliver his client's desired results. His bedside manner is in stiff competition to his surgical abilities. Each of my 10 procedures was handled delicately and with understated grace. I wanted to look "normal" and simply be the best version of myself and, although at this point I'm still healing, I feel as if my anticipated results were achieved. He even took into account my sensitivity to post-op pain medication and prescribed specific medication to help limit the side effects. His overarching goal is the complete client not just the procedure and for that he has made not only a lifetime client but I'd also like to believe, a friend. Enough thanks can not be given to Dr. Rad and his incredible team. I feel extremely lucky to have found him and over the moon pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I've been considering a tummy tuck for years and when my doctor recommended a hysterectomy for medical purposes I decided to get something out of it for me. Dr. Rad was amazing. He is a true artist. My results were beyond anything I could of imagined and I can truely say my body has never looked better. He explained everything thoroughly and was always there to answer any questions I had no matter when. The office staff gave me first class attention and were very professional. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Rad to anyone considering Rhinoplasty surgery. My reason for surgery was purely for cosmetic improvements, and I am incredibly happy with the outcome. Dr. Rad met with me multiple times prior to surgery, carefully listened to what I wanted to change, and proposed solutions that accounted for my existing anatomy and my overall goals. Dr. Rad went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable during the consultative process, the actual procedure, and post-op recovery.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

If you are in the market for a plastic surgeon, look no further! Dr. Rad is as good as it gets. Not only is he an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon, he is also a compassionate, caring, and gentle human being. His bedside manner truly defies any negative plastic surgeon stereotype you may have in mind. I am incredibly pleased with my rhinoplasty results and feel 100% confident recommending Dr. Rad to anyone and everyone who is considering plastic surgery. I have never felt better and I owe it all to Dr. Rad.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

After being diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer and having a bi-lateral mastectomy my reconstruction with a different plastic surgeon in Mclean,Virginia was a total disappointment. I knew that I needed to find a different surgeon to help me and that's when I decided to consult with Dr. Rad. From start to finish my experience with Doctor Rad was beyond comparison! From the initial consultation to the final results from the surgery I could not be more thankful!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Recently I underwent reconstitution surgery after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Rad and his staff could not have been any kinder or compassionate than they were. He always took the time to talk to both myself and my husband, never rushed. His caring manner always put me at ease even on the day of my major surgery. I would highly recommend him for any kind of plastic surgery you are looking to have done.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We consulted with three plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Rad for my 17 year old son's rhinoplasty and chin implant in March 2017. From the first meeting, we felt confident that Dr. Rad is a skilled, experienced and talented surgeon who pays attention to every detail. He is also a super guy - warm, caring, attentive and welcoming. Everything went smoothly and we are extremely happy with the results. We are very pleased with the whole experience and recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I am so grateful I chose Dr. Rad to perform my surgery. From the moment I walked in, I felt at ease & comfortable. The office is very clean & creative. He took time to answer all my questions, I didn't feel rushed as I did w/ other surgeons I met. His staff was prompt to respond & very friendly. Post surgery I called over a holiday weekend w/ a question & he called me back quickly. It has been an easy recovery & trust him fully. My scars are fading quick & it's only been 5 weeks! He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I was very blessed to have Dr. Rad as my doctor. After being diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer everything about every appointment was encouraging and about getting the BEST results for me individually. He is so caring in everything he does to make you better! I couldn't be happier with the results from my reconstructive surgery! I am a whole NEW me because of what he has done for me! Thank You just isn't enough to express my gratitude! You are truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

My implant removal surgery was grea! Dr.Rad is awesome and Zoe ( a member of his staff) is a true gem. Anytime I needed anything the response was timely and professional. I would always recommend Dr.Rad!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017