Dr. Ariel Rad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ariel Rad

If you are in the market for a plastic surgeon, look no further! Dr. Rad is as good as it gets. Not only is he an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon, he is also a compassionate, caring, and gentle human being. His bedside manner truly defies any negative plastic surgeon stereotype you may have in mind. I am incredibly pleased with my rhinoplasty results and feel 100% confident recommending Dr. Rad to anyone and everyone who is considering plastic surgery. I have never felt better and I owe it all to Dr. Rad.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

After being diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer and having a bi-lateral mastectomy my reconstruction with a different plastic surgeon in Mclean,Virginia was a total disappointment. I knew that I needed to find a different surgeon to help me and that's when I decided to consult with Dr. Rad. From start to finish my experience with Doctor Rad was beyond comparison! From the initial consultation to the final results from the surgery I could not be more thankful!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Recently I underwent reconstitution surgery after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Rad and his staff could not have been any kinder or compassionate than they were. He always took the time to talk to both myself and my husband, never rushed. His caring manner always put me at ease even on the day of my major surgery. I would highly recommend him for any kind of plastic surgery you are looking to have done.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We consulted with three plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Rad for my 17 year old son's rhinoplasty and chin implant in March 2017. From the first meeting, we felt confident that Dr. Rad is a skilled, experienced and talented surgeon who pays attention to every detail. He is also a super guy - warm, caring, attentive and welcoming. Everything went smoothly and we are extremely happy with the results. We are very pleased with the whole experience and recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I am so grateful I chose Dr. Rad to perform my surgery. From the moment I walked in, I felt at ease & comfortable. The office is very clean & creative. He took time to answer all my questions, I didn't feel rushed as I did w/ other surgeons I met. His staff was prompt to respond & very friendly. Post surgery I called over a holiday weekend w/ a question & he called me back quickly. It has been an easy recovery & trust him fully. My scars are fading quick & it's only been 5 weeks! He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I was very blessed to have Dr. Rad as my doctor. After being diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer everything about every appointment was encouraging and about getting the BEST results for me individually. He is so caring in everything he does to make you better! I couldn't be happier with the results from my reconstructive surgery! I am a whole NEW me because of what he has done for me! Thank You just isn't enough to express my gratitude! You are truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

My implant removal surgery was grea! Dr.Rad is awesome and Zoe ( a member of his staff) is a true gem. Anytime I needed anything the response was timely and professional. I would always recommend Dr.Rad!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Rad is an excellent physician both in technical terms but also in caring and concern. I am a complicated patient because of medical history and because of my size. Dr. Rad was able to do a large scale abdominoplasty with liposuction that has restored my ability to function intimately and to be able to exercise with ease. Considering the over the top charges of most physicians who take insurance, Dr. Rad's fee was VERY reasonable. I am grateful for his skill and the wonderful outcome.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Rad was my surgeon for several reconstructive surgeries after my breast cancer diagnosis. He is compassionate, caring and a very skilled surgeon. I couldn't be happier with my results. I highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I'm honored to write this review for Dr. Ariel Rad. I found Dr. Rad by a review just like the one I want to share with you today. My hope is it will convey what a first-class doctor he is! My initial meeting with Dr. Rad in May 2012 was serendipitous. Already knowing his considerable qualifications and his exceptional reputation at Johns Hopkins, I went to the appointment simply curious about what it would entail to correct the severe asymmetry of my breasts. During the appointment, I was simply captivated by his knowledge, his patience, and his compassion in equal measure. And so the adventure began! After my appointment, I was filled with hope. I made the decision to move forward with the operation and started saving my money because I was confident Dr. Rad could create perfection from imperfection. Leading up to the procedure, I corresponded with him and Dr. Rad's responses were always prompt, comprehensive, and more importantly, I felt he genuinely cared about answering my questions. Because of his diligence and kindness, I wasn't nervous when the big day finally arrived. Dr. Rad performed a breast lift and augmentation on both breasts to achieve the desired result we discussed. A nurse informed me later that he was my advocate in the operating room ensuring that I received the best possible care from beginning to end. After the surgery, Dr. Rad followed up with me several times because he is very dedicated to his patients. My recovery was seamless and my breasts look absolutely beautiful all because of him. My journey didn't end there. He has been using Botox and fillers to help me maintain my youth for as long as reasonably possible, but done so by keeping my appearance completely natural. During my visits we chat about my goals, but what's extraordinary about Dr. Rad is he has the ability to strike a balance between what I want and what he knows to be the best option for me. I've never been happier with my appearance. It's always worth the drive and breaking my piggy bank to visit Dr. Rad. Dr. Rad has opened his own practice in Washington, D.C. It is absolutely stunning! It's almost surreal; it's that exquisite. It doesn't stop there. His staff radiates professionalism as well as the the human element. Additionally, Dr. Rad is continually implementing cutting edge technology to achieve optimal results at his new office. Finally, Dr. Rad's practice is trendy in that it uses social media to show the latest advancements in plastic surgery. My impression of him really can't be adequately expressed in words, but I guarantee your experience will exceed your expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Ariel Rad to a family member or friend for cosmetic or medical care. Thank you, Dr. Rad!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017