Ratings for Dr. Tomi Prvulovic

First and foremost, Dr P. Is very compassionate and listens to all complaints. He takes his time to explain all available options. In 2016 is was diagnosed with RSD/CRPS. Since then I had seen other physicians for treatment with no relief. Dr. P. Was recommended to me by a friend. He gave me options and one that I was really intrigued about was stem cell transplant therapy. After speaking to him at length, I decided to have that done in February 2019. I was advised that it could take up to 6mths or more for signs of relief. I am now into this for 3 mths and most of my symptoms has dissipated. I can't praise him enough, he has changed my life!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Prvulovic is a very caring & knowledgeable Doctor. He takes the time to explain everything & makes sure you are comfortable with his recommendations. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Tomi for almost 10 years he is very compassionate in everything he does..He is always up to date with new procedures and very knowledgeable and has great bed side manner...I also love June she is always there for me...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. P is a great person he really cares for people awesome doctor! His nurse June is one of the most thoughtful people you will ever meet. Amanda is great! Donna is great as well. Everyone is so friendly. Dr. P helps me out a lot more than he has too! Him and his staff literally go out of their way to please you. I highly recommend him! He has been my Doctor for six or seven years! If your looking for the number 1 pain management doctor schedule an appointment!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I am rating Dr. Tomi Prvulovic of Goshen, N.Y. as a caring, sensitive MD who works very hard to relieve pain for people like me who have terrible back pain. He is always curious about other possible means of pain relief and is innovative in his approach. I am very grateful for his care and that of his staff who are equally wonderful to deal with. I have had a great deal of experience with MDS over this last few years. I would rate him at the very top!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

very good and personable and the staff is great thank o them all

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

He is very good and spends his time with you and never hurries you up. He knows what he is talking about. He is very nice.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

the Doc. puts people first cash second,because He is a good Doc. you might have to wait a little bit.Doc.tomi really looks out for His patients.I went to see him on a workers comp case and He was a big help taking the pain away,and helping with the workers comp situation,His office staff is the best.they always keep you informed.THANK YOU,DOC.Tomi

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014