Ratings for Dr. Jacquie Grassie

I did not even get to meet the "fantastic" doctor - as her Receptionist did a wonderful job in upsetting me - thus our decision to rather look for another doctor to walk our pregnancy experience with us! The receptionist was rude, extremely unhelpful to the point that she had me in tears once I dropped the phone! I’m shocked and horrified that you get people dealing with customers that is so rude, unprofessional and utterly unhelpful. If this is the way the receptionist treats you, I don’t want to know what the Dr would be like …..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I am sorry to write this, but Dr. Grassie did a terrible job as our gynecologist. She was rude, careless, didn't take her time, didn't seem to be able to listen, didn't seem to care about our medical history, never checked if we were okay ... not even when we lost our baby. Especially if you expect a complicated pregnancy go for a more professional and caring Dr!

Submitted February 5, 2017

We were really lucky to get an appointment with Dr Grassie through a friend and looking back what an amazing experience we had with my natural birth, I would recommend Dr. Grassie for anyone looking for a gynecologist. She really shares the excitement with you at every appointment and is patient to discuss any questions you have to ask. In the delivery room what great support she provided, would definately go back should we ever need to. 😁Meggan.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr Grassie is absolutely the BEST doctor I could ever have asked for! She helped me with my first child to give natural birth, and it was the greatest experience ever! With every sonar and check up / visit she was patient and explained everything in detail and was so excited with us like it was her first time as well. She made my whole pregnancy unforgettable with sweet memories and my labor day was so much fun and full of joy. She is the best and I would recommend her any day any time to every woman who is looking for a gynecologist. Rentia

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I am absolutely honoured to have Dr Grassie as my doctor. I had twins and she was always extremely helpful, made time for me when I had to see her on short notice, did a great C-section and her bedside manner is the best I have ever encountered from any doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

The only time you really know if a gynae is good or not is if you have complications. I did and lost both my babies very late in my pregnancy. Dr Grassie did not even try to save them. She was negligent in not admitting me to the hospital when I made an emergency appointment the day before I lost my babies because I was bleeding. Twins are considered high risk and you are to be extra careful. The next night I was admitted to hospital with labor pains. She wasn't even there. She arrived 7 am the next morning after it was all over. She is the worst gynae ever. I will never know if my twins would have survived if I had a gynae that was vigilant, careful and geniunely caring. The way any gynae should be.

Submitted November 13, 2014

I could not have asked for a better experience with both my pregnancies!! I can strongly recommend Dr Grassie!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014