Ratings for Dr. Adekunle Ogunnupe

Dr. Ade is one of the best. Since my Dr retired he has been my Dr and I couldn't ask for any better. Always kind, helpful and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Ade is the best Doctor ever. He takes the time to cover all your needs for health care. Listens, well knowledgeable, educated and what can I say. The best Doc this town ever had. I had a lot of minor health problems that were on the way of becoming more serious but now we're getting closer to fixing me as well as can be. He never stops searching and helping and not once have I ever been rushed out of his office. He just an all great guy is all I can say!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Stay away at all costs. I've never seen a doctor diagnose something so wrong. Must have been in a hurry that Friday night working emerg at the Athabasca hospital. Your misdiagnosis has come with severe consequences but don't worry it's all at my cost not yours. Doctors who hand out pills instead of doing proper diagnostics shouldn't have licenses. Just like a couple other doctors this town has.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I am unsure which doctor these comments refer to as all of my appointments and interactions with Dr. Ade have been pleasant and professional. He is a caring, knowledgeable doctor and this town is lucky that he came here. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ade and would highly recemmend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Can't be thankful enough I found Dr Ade. So nice to walk out of a doctors office feeling good about myself instead of feeling like I just got crapped on like Doctor Mike's behavior for 9 years. Dr Ade has really helped me with so much in a short period of time. Don't know what's wrong with the rest of you gloats but this guy is a good, caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Terrible doctor who acts unprofessionally, especially with other doctors appropriate recommendations. I had to see this doctor in Emergency during pregnancy complications and he made inappropriate comments. He also asked "why the he** would your family doctor send you for blood work just because you're pregnant?" I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. EVER!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

This doctor is a bandaid doctor . He takes little time and concern in his patients. He makes arrogant comments, and laugh at situations that are not so funny. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Adenkunle Ogunnupe prescribes known intravenous drug users hydromorphone hydrochloride and does monitor their use. He recently prescribed a 100 pills to my brother, Joe Soluk who uses these drugs intravenously and also sells them on the street to others. Doctor Ade does not monitor his patients as he should be when they are using these types of drugs especially when other doctors in town know that Joe is a known intravenous drug user.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Ade is very personable, sincere & helpful, took time explaining ailment with handouts to read through also. He seems very caring & has been extremely attentive. Each visit I have waited less than 10 min from time of my appointment. I am very pleased with Dr.Ade and am so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Ade is very patient and takes a lot of time explaining meds, exam, and findings. The previous comment appears to be referring to a different doctor than the doctor I visit!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014