Ratings for Tracy Rizok

Tracy is wonderful! She is caring and attentive. I went to her in regards to a sensitive matter and she was nonjudgmental, understanding, and gave me all the information I needed. She was very helpful and supportive emotionally (she checked to see if I was okay physically, if I needed anything, how I was emotionally feeling, etc.). I enjoy seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Tracy was fantastic and it is sad that I don't know where she would be.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

She was one of the worst health care professionals I have ever seen. I also "fired" her. I have heard many negative things about her in the community as well. Not someone you want knowing about your personal business.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

She was fantastic and I was sad to hear that she would no longer be our family's NP. We only knew her for a couple of years, but she was always attentive, caring and thorough. Our kids loved her and we all appreciated her sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

She's an incredible woman, I've known her for nearly a decade and I hope to find out where she's practicing now.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I cant say enough positive about this lady, extremely caring and knows her stuff...very sorry that our family will not have her caring for us anymore

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I absolutely love Tracy. She never rushes me and takes the time to thoroughly explain test results. I am sorry to hear she has left the clinic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She was best I had as my medical providor. Never rushes you.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I started seeing Tracy almost two years ago now, after leaving my family doctor who always rushed me out of the office. She takes the time to go through my medical results with me and is very receptive, caring and respectful. I never have to wait long to see her and I am really glad I left my family doctor for her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I cannot believe that Tracy would refuse to see me for even a couple of minutes for a refill for my inhaler, even though she knew that I have asthma and I needed it to breathe. As a result, my condition worsened as I had to sit in an emergency clinic to see someone else. So much for caring about her patient! I "fired" her after this experience. Also, their receptionist is one of the worse that I have ever encountered in a medical office. When I told her that I needed this refill because of the asthma, she says I have to wait TEN DAYS to see Tracy. Yeah, right. Do not expect helpfulness when you really need it at this place.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015