Ratings for Dr. Jane McCruden

Unorthodox, and arguably backwards approach to care, but effective nonetheless.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Had police restrain a fellow patient for being uncooperative and questioning her. Was not given informed consent. Threatened to forcefully drug me if non- compliant. Threatened to keep me indefinately if i was uncooperative and to take away my bed if i sleeped all day from medication that made me tired. Dismissed any legitimate concerns and claims condescendingly. For a 3 month stay talked to me maybe a little over an hour, barely asked me how I was doing and made asumptions. Claimed me not wanting to participate in groups was because of being paranoid. Claimed my aspirations we're that of grandure. Claimed my tendancy to walk around the ward when bored was due to mania.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Deplorable! potential to cause significant long lasting harm to her patients. Approach with caution. Multiple complaints made. Rating 0. Unable to form therapeutic relationships with patients. Other more suitable occupations might include: an attendee at a masquerade ball--no mask needed, a prison warden or an impersonator. No one is sure if she has the credentials to be practicing in AB. Disingenuous. Skill set may be based on circa 1850 treatment of the mentally ill.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016