Ratings for Dr. Sunny Gill

Really good experience - everything was well explained

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Super nice guy. Explained stuff to me about my teeth that my last dentist never did. Keeps everything really light in the chair. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Scam scam scam artist! Obviously went into dentistry to rip people off. Stay far away

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Super nice guy. Explained everything really well. Gets you in a out quickly. Overall very good. Recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Worst experience ever. He is disrespectful and rude.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Gill is great. I went in for my first dental visit in 5 years. He explained everything to me in a simple way and we came up with a plan to fix my dental issues that made sense. The whole staff is really helpful with insurance too. I'm grateful that I found this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great for regular cleanings and the odd filling, I don't like the push for Invisalign or night guard etc. I find the push clearly motivated by money instead of my well being.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Had a very positive first appointment the other day! His staff is so patient and kind. The dental hygienist especially went above and beyond to carefully explain everything to me. She sent me home with a "care package" that helped me get started on my path to healthier teeth! It was very useful to be able to see my teeth up on the screen as I am visual person. Dr. Gill made sure to listen to my concerns and then came up with a plan to tackle each problem one at a time so as to not get overwhelmed (which I had expressed was an issue with previous dentists for me... one meeting and they wanted to already take my teeth out!). Highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Outstanding Invisalign Dentist!! Thank you Dr. Gill. You and your staff are awesome! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Amazing at Invisalign!!!! Love this doc. his office is clean and friendly and he is very knowledgable about everything -David G

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016