Ratings for Dr. Sunny Gill

I had not been to the dentist in years. Dr. Gill did a great job making things easy. He explained everything in a simple way and fixed up all my teeth. The staff was also really good about helping me with my insurance. Oerall very good

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I had a pretty negative experience with Dr. Gill. I really felt like he was trying to sell me things I didn't need (mouth guard, extra fillings that I have since learned I don't need) and after having a filling done I was left with a large bruise on my face. I would not return.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Amazing doctor- I had Invisaligns with him - made my teeth beautiful in 6 months! im so happy

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Really good experience - everything was well explained

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Super nice guy. Explained stuff to me about my teeth that my last dentist never did. Keeps everything really light in the chair. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Scam scam scam artist! Obviously went into dentistry to rip people off. Stay far away

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Super nice guy. Explained everything really well. Gets you in a out quickly. Overall very good. Recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Worst experience ever. He is disrespectful and rude.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Gill is great. I went in for my first dental visit in 5 years. He explained everything to me in a simple way and we came up with a plan to fix my dental issues that made sense. The whole staff is really helpful with insurance too. I'm grateful that I found this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great for regular cleanings and the odd filling, I don't like the push for Invisalign or night guard etc. I find the push clearly motivated by money instead of my well being.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017