Ratings for Dr. Sunny Gill

Dr. Gill is great. I went in for my first dental visit in 5 years. He explained everything to me in a simple way and we came up with a plan to fix my dental issues that made sense. The whole staff is really helpful with insurance too. I'm grateful that I found this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great for regular cleanings and the odd filling, I don't like the push for Invisalign or night guard etc. I find the push clearly motivated by money instead of my well being.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Had a very positive first appointment the other day! His staff is so patient and kind. The dental hygienist especially went above and beyond to carefully explain everything to me. She sent me home with a "care package" that helped me get started on my path to healthier teeth! It was very useful to be able to see my teeth up on the screen as I am visual person. Dr. Gill made sure to listen to my concerns and then came up with a plan to tackle each problem one at a time so as to not get overwhelmed (which I had expressed was an issue with previous dentists for me... one meeting and they wanted to already take my teeth out!). Highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Outstanding Invisalign Dentist!! Thank you Dr. Gill. You and your staff are awesome! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Amazing at Invisalign!!!! Love this doc. his office is clean and friendly and he is very knowledgable about everything -David G

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Gill is very empathetic and caring for the patients. The staff is capable and make you feel at home.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Gill was fantastic. Loved the staff. When in Toronto give him a try- you can not go wrong. he has on time explained everything to me and was on time. Thank you Dr Gill

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Overall really good! I really like how Dr Gill explains everything.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I was very happy with Dr Gill and his staff. I was having pain and needed a few fillings. Dr Gill got things done quickly and painlessly. I haven't had any issues since. Really nice guy too.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COST! Don't believe the rest of the positive comments you read here. He is a scam artist! I initially needed gum graft to be done...he talked me into getting fillings on those teeth that needed a gum graft. A year later and my gums receded even more, and a specialist comments on how BADLY those fillings were done and how they're irritating my gums. Also, he is incompetent and totally incapable of performing a normal cavity filling...leading to nerve damage and need for a root canal.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016