Ratings for Dr. Adena N. Leder

By far, my favorite Doctor I've ever had. She is brilliant, caring and truly just wants to assist her patients and improve their lives. I am in my mid-30's and have been seeing Dr Leder for over 6 years. I actually have been living in Florida the past three years but continue to fly into New York 4x per year to get treated by Dr Leder with a minor, in office procedure. In my opinion, there is no one more qualified, experienced or dedicated to practicing medicine than Dr Leder. She has improved my quality of life beyond expectations. There is no need to read on any further, just call and schedule an appointment. I guarantee you will be happy with your decision.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

By far she is one of best. I had some bad experiences from neurologist and she always makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

She always listens to what you are saying. She is concern and interested in what is going on with you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Adena N. Leder's Credentials

• Greek

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY