Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

The best doctor in town. Even my husband is looking forward to our appointments with him for our second baby. Dr R is super warm, funny and totally puts your mind at ease

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is great!!!!Thanks to him I had unforgettable pleased pregnancy and delivery. He is very kind, gently and always extra careful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Amazing amazing doctor. I am a physician myself but look up to him very much. I had a high risk pregnancy and he put my mind at ease so many times. He would call me weekly to check on me. I have never seen a doctor who cares about his patients this much. Nothing but respect for him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The most incredible doctor I've ever had. He keeps things simple and showed me so much compassion and kindness throughout my pregnancy. I wish I could have him as my GP and I am going to miss him and Liz!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Excellent doctor and even before my first consult was scheduled he took the time to call me about my test results that were sent to him which helped put me at ease. I have nothing but respect for a doctor that takes the time to still care about the little details.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Mark Rosengarten is an outstanding OB. Having him as our OB was the best decision we could have ever made. The pregnancy turned out to be a complicated one involving a long hospital stay on limited mobility. He was incredible with how he truly supported us every step of the way providing the utmost care. He was exceptional in not only being an incredible knowledgeable, skilled OB, but compassionate and reassuring while being honest and comforting through the whole process. He kept our spirits up in a challenging situation. We now have our miracle baby girl! Without hesitation I can say hands down he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is amazing. I am back at his office for my second pregnancy and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. Rosengarten is genuine, funny, warm and extremely on-the-ball and knowledgeable. He knows what's up and I trust his knowledge and experience completely. Any issue I have had in the past he dealt with like a pro and was right every time. Liz at the front desk is great also. She is always personable, super efficient and will either answer the phone when you call or return your call ASAP. Love this office and the whole experience.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I had my surgery done on Feb 27, to remove my ovaries... It is amazing!!! I believe this is the best doctor!!! He is truly cares patient, he is so very professional when I met him... I started surgery from 2:30pm and end it at 3:15pm, I waked up around 4:30....after first time pee, I was discharged from hospital. I don't have any pain, and two days later, I took shower and five days later, I went back to normal activities .... I am so happy for my experiences. Thanks Dr. Rosengarten!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is probably the best Doctor I have ever met! He is sincere, honest and truly cares about his patients! And he knows is business. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr.Rosengarten is a very approachable and patient doctor. He is very friendly, but informed and experienced. He helped to ease my nerves during my first and somewhat complicated pregnancy by supporting me and understanding my 'first time mom' concerns without downplaying them. His years of experience really helped to answer my questions and ease my worries. He answered my calls and even followed up. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017