Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Some of these reviews make me laugh! One in particular "he is very fake and only likes you if you have a lot of money." lol I'm broke as a joke and he was always kind to me. I went with him for my first pregnancy (had a great c section, that's right "great), he made me feel so calm and joked with me the whole time. I went with him for baby number 2 without hesitation and I will never forget him. So hilarious, realistic and always finds a way of explaining things so they make sense. We will miss seeing him, he felt like a part of our family. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Wow, I am responding to the comment made on October 23rd! I was not even a patient of dr Rosengarten. I was a midwife patient and got lucky enough to meet Dr. R while in labour. He was so calm and helped to calm me down while he broke my waters. He did not remove my underwear as there were three residents in the room and he was respecting my privacy as best as one can while in labour!!! He put me at ease and made the entire process so much more pleasant. He could not have been more professional, polite and kind! Do you really think that doctors get sponsored for recommending a formula??? Seriously! He is amazing and I look forward to using him for my next pregnancy. He made my entire delivery so much better. Thank you Dr R

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

An amazing doctor who really cares. Had an incredible natural delivery with him. Dr. Rosengarten makes you feel at ease no matter what comes up and has a wonderful bedside manner. Would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I have been referred to him to hopefully deliver my baby next month and he is wonderful! He is to the point but answers all your questions , super friendly , and I think people are judging the receptionist in some of these comments unfairly , she is so nice and personable to deal with !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Where to begin. The only reason there is even 1 star ticked is because 0 stars was not an option. I don't even know how he is licensed. He does things without explaining the ACTUAL reason or impications of what he is doing & why ... if he even TELLS you he is doing it, like breaking your water without consent or just stating he is "going to check the baby's position" without telling/asking/preparing you he is about to stick his fingers up your private area (the website wouldn't let me write the anatomical name.) Or without your underwear even OFF! Unprofessional is an understatement. Just read the contradictory advice (sponsored by Nestlé, perhaps??) on his website! If you are a person who likes a "charmer", arrogant ego, or a bit of a cheeky flirt, you'll love him! I feel like the women who love him are the type that CONSTANTLY have terrible taste in men & can't see through their smooth talk. I really don't gt the fuss.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Mark Rosengarten was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy. From the first appointment to the final post partum appointment, he listened to all my questions. He is very experienced, comptetent and compassionate. Unfortunately, he was not on shift during my delivery but he came to visit me during his non work hours at the hospital. I called Liz, his receptionist when I had difficulty with my milk coming in. He not only returned my call in a timely manner, he discussed my options over the phone, as opposed to coming to his office. This was very helpful, given if was a week after giving birth. He also offers a prenatal session to his patients. I wish I took it, as opposed to the one from Douglas College. Wait times are minimal. The longest I waited was half hour, rare for any competent doctor or specialist. I highly recommend Dr. Rosengarten and would not hesitate going to him for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I'm curious about the people who think these are fake reviews. Who has time to do that or would have the motivation?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Superficial charm when necessarybut otherwise not pleasant to other staff/students. Full of fake reviews.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very kind doctor who listens. Knows his specialty.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Rosengarten was my OBGYN for both my pregnancies. He listened to every question I had (I brought in notes for each appointment!) and he answered them thoroughly and profesionally. He is not just highly competent and experienced, he has a genuine care for you as a person, not just your symptoms. He even came to the hospital on his day off to congratulate us after the babies were born. We feel incredibly blessed and grateful to have Dr. Rosengarten be our OBGYN and we'll miss checking out all the photos and kind words on th Baby Room walls at his office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016