You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Dr. Mark Rosengarten's Ratings

Dr Rosengarten delivered my son via CS. Prior to starting, he patiently walked me through what the process would be like, gave me time to ruminate, made me feel comfortable and never rushed me when I asked my million questions. The procedure itself was thoroughly enjoyable (yes, I am saying that about a CS)! He made me feel at ease and had my husband and I laughing through the process (guessing my son's height/weight as he emerged-asking others in the room to weigh in too...kept everything light-hearted). He was wonderful. Checked on me serveral times after the delivery. Top notch. Can say enough good stuff about him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

DR Rosengarton and his secretary both are amazing. Thankfully when I was in my actual labour it was his shift at Woman's. I will be seeing him for my next pregnancy for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Hes such an awesome OB. He came highly recommended by my best friend. He made sure I was comfortable and answered any questions I had. being a FTM I had tons. His receptionist Liz is awesome and always remembers my name and is very sweet. I didnt get to see him till 6 months as I was seeing my family doc but for baby no 2 I will be seeing him right away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Best Dr ever! Kind, compassionate and very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is so wonderful! Professional, knowledgeable and kind. He listened and answered all of my questions and concerns patiently. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I found Dr. R very knowledgeable and helpful. However, I found his office manager to be very unprofessional and disorganized, and decided to stop seeing him based on my experiences with her. She forgot to make multiple referrals for me and my husband, made requisitions for my husband with my name or no name on them (which the lab did not accept), and did not call me when my lab results were abnormal. The most upsetting was when I called and she told me on the phone on a Friday that my lab results were 'abnormal' but was unable to give me any more information because it should be the doctor that talks to me about it. However, no one got back to me with details until I followed up the the next week after days of worry. I don't recommend this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2823412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

He's very calm, helpful and open to any suggestions and possibilities to any situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Rosengarten is fantastic. He saw me through my first pregnancy which was high risk due to medical issues. He is very knowledgable, reassuring and had a calm bedside manner. He does run late however when you see him he makes sure you are his number one focus and will answer all your questions and concerns. I cannot say enough good things about him. I would recommend Dr. Rosengarten without hesitation. I will be seeing for our next child when that time comes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Dr. Rosengarten.

I saw Dr. R throughout my first pregnancy. He did not deliver my child as BC Women's was on diversion when my water broke and the admission folks sent me to North Van. The standoffish ob/gyn at Lions Gate made me all the more thankful I'd had the opportunity to work with Dr. R.

Dr. R called me several times shortly after I delivered just to check in and see how I was doing. I was surprised that he kept me on his radar, considering that he stays busy and wasn't medically responsible for me at the time. Clearly he cares about his patients even when they're not right in front of him.

I was also very impressed with Dr. R's prenatal education class. Unlike much prenatal education, his class is evidence-based, to the point, and no BS. In 2 1/2 hours, my partner and I learned *far* more than we did at a 14 hour class we sat through in a Washington State hospital. Better yet, what we learned in his class made our hospital stay and early weeks as parents much easier than they otherwise would've been.

In short, Dr. R was absolutely outstanding and I'd recommend him without hesitation. He was compassionate yet matter-of-fact, knowledgeable yet concise, professional yet extremely laid back and approachable, and offered recommendations based on medical evidence as well as my preferences. He sets a perfect example of how medical professionals should communicate with their patients.

And, bonus, his office assistant Liz is friendly, helpful, and all-around charming -- an absolute gem!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2786918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The best OBGyn in my books. He delivered both my kids naturally and via C. You are in good hands! Have also seen him as a Gyn patient and he's incredible. Words can't express his bedside manner and knowledge. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776248].votes_count ]]