Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

I was recommended to see Dr. Rosengarten by a good friend of mine who said he's amazing. When I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks, my doctor sent a referral and they gave me an appt in Oct 2017 which would be at almost 19 weeks. My family doctor is taking care of while I wait for this OB. At 9 weeks, we found out we may have two pregnancies, one inuterine and one another possible ectopic. Just to mention Dr. Rosengarten has gotten every single one my results sent to his office since week 6. My family doctor being alarmed by the possible ectopic sent a letter to Dr. Roengarten asking to see my earlier to deal with this issue. No reply was received. My family doc has sent me for a few more ultrasounds since but luckily the ectopic may not be ectopic at all but could be a cyst, or even cancerous. at 13 weeks I got my NIPT results back which showed our baby boy having Kleinfelters (XXY). Dr. Rosengarten still didn't make any effort to call or try to see me earlier. I was referred to a Genetic Counselor by my family physician, we had an amnio which also just confirmed yesterday that our baby does have XXY. I haven't been able to enjoy this pregnancy at all and on top of that I'm waiting for an OB that doesn't care at all. I don't know how he got so many good reviews but I don't recommend him at all. My husband and I are going through this alone and we may lose our baby soon. DO NOT WAIT FOR THIS OB, he doesn't care about his patients at all

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My OB for my pregnancy was Dr. Dena Bloomenthal (excellent) but when it came time to deliver, I was also lucky enough to have Dr. Rosegarten on duty at BC Women's. Being my first pregnancy, and an older mother (39), everyone was surprised that I had speed labour (3 hours!) and was finding the contractions extremely challenging to manage. Dr. Rosengarten stayed with me for multiple contractions and also for the insertion of my epidural, essentially acting as my birth coach. I had a forceps delivery with minimal tears due to Rosengarten's expertise with the help of his intern Dr. Chew - his support staff was also highly professional and nurturing. Dr. Rosengarten's kind and caring bedside manner, humour, respect and patience was unparalleled. I couldn't recommend him more highly - you would be lucky to have either him or Dr. Bloomenthal at your side. Thank you so much Mark! Ashley Artinian, Braden Jones and baby Clavier Jude Ace

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

The best doctor in town. Even my husband is looking forward to our appointments with him for our second baby. Dr R is super warm, funny and totally puts your mind at ease

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is great!!!!Thanks to him I had unforgettable pleased pregnancy and delivery. He is very kind, gently and always extra careful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Amazing amazing doctor. I am a physician myself but look up to him very much. I had a high risk pregnancy and he put my mind at ease so many times. He would call me weekly to check on me. I have never seen a doctor who cares about his patients this much. Nothing but respect for him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The most incredible doctor I've ever had. He keeps things simple and showed me so much compassion and kindness throughout my pregnancy. I wish I could have him as my GP and I am going to miss him and Liz!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Excellent doctor and even before my first consult was scheduled he took the time to call me about my test results that were sent to him which helped put me at ease. I have nothing but respect for a doctor that takes the time to still care about the little details.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Mark Rosengarten is an outstanding OB. Having him as our OB was the best decision we could have ever made. The pregnancy turned out to be a complicated one involving a long hospital stay on limited mobility. He was incredible with how he truly supported us every step of the way providing the utmost care. He was exceptional in not only being an incredible knowledgeable, skilled OB, but compassionate and reassuring while being honest and comforting through the whole process. He kept our spirits up in a challenging situation. We now have our miracle baby girl! Without hesitation I can say hands down he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is amazing. I am back at his office for my second pregnancy and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. Rosengarten is genuine, funny, warm and extremely on-the-ball and knowledgeable. He knows what's up and I trust his knowledge and experience completely. Any issue I have had in the past he dealt with like a pro and was right every time. Liz at the front desk is great also. She is always personable, super efficient and will either answer the phone when you call or return your call ASAP. Love this office and the whole experience.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I had my surgery done on Feb 27, to remove my ovaries... It is amazing!!! I believe this is the best doctor!!! He is truly cares patient, he is so very professional when I met him... I started surgery from 2:30pm and end it at 3:15pm, I waked up around 4:30....after first time pee, I was discharged from hospital. I don't have any pain, and two days later, I took shower and five days later, I went back to normal activities .... I am so happy for my experiences. Thanks Dr. Rosengarten!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017