Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Dr. Rosengarten is amazing. I am back at his office for my second pregnancy and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. Rosengarten is genuine, funny, warm and extremely on-the-ball and knowledgeable. He knows what's up and I trust his knowledge and experience completely. Any issue I have had in the past he dealt with like a pro and was right every time. Liz at the front desk is great also. She is always personable, super efficient and will either answer the phone when you call or return your call ASAP. Love this office and the whole experience.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I had my surgery done on Feb 27, to remove my ovaries... It is amazing!!! I believe this is the best doctor!!! He is truly cares patient, he is so very professional when I met him... I started surgery from 2:30pm and end it at 3:15pm, I waked up around 4:30....after first time pee, I was discharged from hospital. I don't have any pain, and two days later, I took shower and five days later, I went back to normal activities .... I am so happy for my experiences. Thanks Dr. Rosengarten!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is probably the best Doctor I have ever met! He is sincere, honest and truly cares about his patients! And he knows is business. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr.Rosengarten is a very approachable and patient doctor. He is very friendly, but informed and experienced. He helped to ease my nerves during my first and somewhat complicated pregnancy by supporting me and understanding my 'first time mom' concerns without downplaying them. His years of experience really helped to answer my questions and ease my worries. He answered my calls and even followed up. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I absolutely love Dr R! He's been my gynecologist for more then 8 years and has managed all of my persistent gynecology issues with professionalism and extreme empathy. Like any physician, he's likely had "off" days which may be why some reviewers witnessed dust ups with staff and students. It's unfortunate that it happens, but not unusual given the high pressure of the hospital. I worked in the healthcare field for almost 20 years so I keenly watch how physicians treat staff, and I've never seen him undermine or behave disrespectfully towards the OR nurses or residents who were in attendance during my surgeries. Yes, he's charming but I've never felt he was being disingenuous. As for fake reviews, as another reviewer wisely noted, who has the time or inclination to do that? Besides which, the choice of attributes used to describe Dr R could only be written by one of his true patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

This doctor made sure my delivery went safe and the best it could be after my first daughter was born very sick , he is awesome , funny , so personable , the only reason I'm sad I won't be having a fourth baby is I can't use him again . I only found this guy on my third ( unfortunately ) I personally really liked his receptionist as well don't know why anyone has a problem with her . He didn't end up delivering my baby as he wasn't on shift when I was induced but he came in right when his shift started to check up . Wonderful person

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I have ever encountered. If only more doctors were that caring. Liz was also very sweet to me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was lucky to have Dr Rosengarten as my OB for both of my babies. His level is care is amazing. He didn't deliver my first but did deliver my second. I agree to some extent that he can be a bit short/rude to the nurses in the hospital but in a one on one situation he is amazing. There's a reason there is a 3 month wait to see him. He is kind, caring and professional. He came to see me on his days off to make sure everything was going well. Sad I won't be seeing him anymore and have recommended friends to him. He is wonderful. Not sure what people's issues are with his receptionist Liz, she was absolutely lovely to me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

After being blessed with seeing dr Rosengarten with my first and second pregnancy ( him delivering both babies as well) he promised me I would be back to see him for my 3rd! I told him 2 kids was too many! But after 7 years I came back with baby fever and wanted a third! Right when he saw me in waiting room he remembered me and my husband. He reassured me that having a 3rd would be the best thing ever and believed in me. He gave me the best advice and reassurance. He is by far the best doctor and being his patient is like being in an exclusive club. His genuine kindness expertise and care is overwhelming postitive. 🙌🏾

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Some of these reviews make me laugh! One in particular "he is very fake and only likes you if you have a lot of money." lol I'm broke as a joke and he was always kind to me. I went with him for my first pregnancy (had a great c section, that's right "great), he made me feel so calm and joked with me the whole time. I went with him for baby number 2 without hesitation and I will never forget him. So hilarious, realistic and always finds a way of explaining things so they make sense. We will miss seeing him, he felt like a part of our family. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016