Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

I'm curious about the people who think these are fake reviews. Who has time to do that or would have the motivation?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Superficial charm when necessarybut otherwise not pleasant to other staff/students. Full of fake reviews.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very kind doctor who listens. Knows his specialty.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Rosengarten was my OBGYN for both my pregnancies. He listened to every question I had (I brought in notes for each appointment!) and he answered them thoroughly and profesionally. He is not just highly competent and experienced, he has a genuine care for you as a person, not just your symptoms. He even came to the hospital on his day off to congratulate us after the babies were born. We feel incredibly blessed and grateful to have Dr. Rosengarten be our OBGYN and we'll miss checking out all the photos and kind words on th Baby Room walls at his office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I like him as my OB. He is very kind and professional about his work. However, his medical assistant at his office is Terrible!! It really makes me hate to go there. She didn't get back to me as she said and she is very rude in person and on the phone.... I recommanded Dr. Rosengarten but Not his assistant at the office.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

This doctor performed a endomitrial ablasion and then went on holidays. Within 24 hours I had a high fever, halucinations and severe pain in my back. When I call his office in the morning I was informed that he was on holidays. When I explained my situation and asked for advice on what to do and where to go (I was obviously in dire straights) she told me she had no idea!!! I ended up in VGH for 1.5 weeks, had to have major surgery (partial hysterectomy) due to an infection I contracted during the procedure that Rosengarten performed. Not once did his office call to follow up and I find that totally unprofessional in not compassionate at all! In total I was off work for 3 months and ended up with a pic line and IV antibiotics and a home care nurse coming to my home every other day. I say the least I would NEVER recommend this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I had him as a doctor for my first pregnancy. He is very fake, only likes you if you have a lot of money. He treats the nursing staff horrible and same with his residents, puts them down and name calls. My delivery went well, I just didn't appreciate how he treated his coworkers. With my second pregnancy I went with a Dr. who was quite lovely, she was very open and honest, and treated her staff kindly.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had my tubal ligation and he made me feel so comfortable. I waited for more than a year for the surgery so when I did the paperwork again, he made sure I won't have to wait a year again! On the day of the surgery, he made sure I was relaxed and to not worry about anything since he said he will take good care of me. And he did! While I was in the recovery room, he even dropped by my bed and said I will be fine and left with a smile. I will definitely recommend him to other patients. He's an incredible and amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

My daughter call two times today since She said that she got the call from the office by saying that to confirm her appointment for next Monday . the reception person has been rude to her since she yelled at her . however, that is not way to treat a new person even who is trying to get the information. I will never ever recommend this place to any one even though the doctor is good person.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I would say the majority of these are fake reviews. Remember to think critically and look at how extremely leaned to one side they sound. As someone who has worked with this doctor, it is fair to say that someone or some persons are trying to compensate for his less disrespectful manner of treatment towards staff and students.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016