You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

My daughter call two times today since She said that she got the call from the office by saying that to confirm her appointment for next Monday . the reception person has been rude to her since she yelled at her . however, that is not way to treat a new person even who is trying to get the information. I will never ever recommend this place to any one even though the doctor is good person.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I would say the majority of these are fake reviews. Remember to think critically and look at how extremely leaned to one side they sound. As someone who has worked with this doctor, it is fair to say that someone or some persons are trying to compensate for his less disrespectful manner of treatment towards staff and students.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This man is by far the most incredible Doctor on the planet. He treats all his patients like they are the only one he has. He even gave me his personal number for questions I may have and ALWAYS gets back . He also was always able to squeeze me in an appointment if I had any worries. He is so kind and loves what he does. He did my c sec and it was so painless and easy. This man is one of a kind and I can't imagine what life would have been like without him. Too bad all doctors aren't like him. Even 1% of his bed side manor would be good . Love love love!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. ROSENGARTEN is an amazing dr., he has such a care for his patients, he is beyond kind and passionate . He looked after me during pregnancy like I was the only patient he had. He is more than a doctor, an amazing human being who puts so much passion, care, compaction, efforts when he deals with a patient. I don't know how to thank him enough. I wish him all the very best. We definitely need more Doctors/ Human Beings like him in this world!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I had a great experience. He is such a professional and positive dr

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr Rosengarten delivered my son via CS. Prior to starting, he patiently walked me through what the process would be like, gave me time to ruminate, made me feel comfortable and never rushed me when I asked my million questions. The procedure itself was thoroughly enjoyable (yes, I am saying that about a CS)! He made me feel at ease and had my husband and I laughing through the process (guessing my son's height/weight as he emerged-asking others in the room to weigh in too...kept everything light-hearted). He was wonderful. Checked on me serveral times after the delivery. Top notch. Can say enough good stuff about him!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

DR Rosengarton and his secretary both are amazing. Thankfully when I was in my actual labour it was his shift at Woman's. I will be seeing him for my next pregnancy for sure!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Hes such an awesome OB. He came highly recommended by my best friend. He made sure I was comfortable and answered any questions I had. being a FTM I had tons. His receptionist Liz is awesome and always remembers my name and is very sweet. I didnt get to see him till 6 months as I was seeing my family doc but for baby no 2 I will be seeing him right away!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Best Dr ever! Kind, compassionate and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Mark Rosengarten's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My daughter call two times today since She said that she got the call from the office by saying that to confirm her appointment for next Monday . the recepti..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would say the majority of these are fake reviews. Remember to think critically and look at how extremely leaned to one side they sound. As someone who has wo..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is by far the most incredible Doctor on the planet. He treats all his patients like they are the only one he has. He even gave me his personal number ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. ROSENGARTEN is an amazing dr., he has such a care for his patients, he is beyond kind and passionate . He looked after me during pregnancy like I was the on..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience. He is such a professional and positive dr"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rosengarten delivered my son via CS. Prior to starting, he patiently walked me through what the process would be like, gave me time to ruminate, made me fee..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR Rosengarton and his secretary both are amazing. Thankfully when I was in my actual labour it was his shift at Woman's. I will be seeing him for my next preg..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hes such an awesome OB. He came highly recommended by my best friend. He made sure I was comfortable and answered any questions I had. being a FTM I had tons. H..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr ever! Kind, compassionate and very knowledgable. "

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is so wonderful! Professional, knowledgeable and kind. He listened and answered all of my questions and concerns patiently. Highly recommended! "

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. R very knowledgeable and helpful. However, I found his office manager to be very unprofessional and disorganized, and decided to stop seeing him ba..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's very calm, helpful and open to any suggestions and possibilities to any situations."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rosengarten is fantastic. He saw me through my first pregnancy which was high risk due to medical issues. He is very knowledgable, reassuring and had a cal..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Dr. Rosengarten. I saw Dr. R throughout my first pregnancy. He did not deliver my child as ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best OBGyn in my books. He delivered both my kids naturally and via C. You are in good hands! Have also seen him as a Gyn patient and he's incredible. Words..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Sure he gives you his phone number to text any time but he is so mean to the nurses he works with!! I was having my baby and he screamed at the nice nurse in m..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rosengarten is an amazing doctor. I had a pregnancy with several complications and was in and out of hospital. Each time, Dr. Rosengarten visited me in hos..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rosengarten and his secretary Liz are always courteous and kind, which means a lot. Despite the busy nature of the practice, Dr. Rosengarten is always thor..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You always hope a pregnancy goes to plan. However, sometimes it's just not meant to be. I was pregnant with my second child, which happened quickly following a ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is one the best doctor/OB gyne. We like him so much. His very nice and very helpful. I would recommend him. He takes good care of you before and after delive..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He truly is passionate about his work and he cares so much for each of his patients. The running joke is that couples want to have more children just to see him..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to have Dr. Rosengarten as my OB/GYN for my pregnancy. He made me feel very at ease and relaxed (it was my 1st so I was terrified lol). He alw..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a health care professional I know that it is impossible to be 100% all of the time. Sure reception can be overwhelming, and make a person short from time to..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have quite a story to share. We were visiting Vancouver earlier this year. My wife was in her second trimester when we arrived in Canada. It turne..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rosengarten became my OB after I had 2 miscarriages. When I cried in his office he wasn't uncomfortable at all and took the time to comfort me. When I bec..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Rosengarten was wonderful. He is an amazing doctor and a very special person. I had multiple uncommon and potentially dangerous medic..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing physician!! This man is truly gifted. A health professional myself, I can't speak high enough of Dr. Rosengarten. I feel extremely lucky to have had him..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a large cyst removed by Dr. rose garter and he was amazingly helpful and got me into surgery very quickly! I then asked him about getting a tummy tuck and..."

October 13, 2014