Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

I absolutely love Dr R! He's been my gynecologist for more then 8 years and has managed all of my persistent gynecology issues with professionalism and extreme empathy. Like any physician, he's likely had "off" days which may be why some reviewers witnessed dust ups with staff and students. It's unfortunate that it happens, but not unusual given the high pressure of the hospital. I worked in the healthcare field for almost 20 years so I keenly watch how physicians treat staff, and I've never seen him undermine or behave disrespectfully towards the OR nurses or residents who were in attendance during my surgeries. Yes, he's charming but I've never felt he was being disingenuous. As for fake reviews, as another reviewer wisely noted, who has the time or inclination to do that? Besides which, the choice of attributes used to describe Dr R could only be written by one of his true patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

This doctor made sure my delivery went safe and the best it could be after my first daughter was born very sick , he is awesome , funny , so personable , the only reason I'm sad I won't be having a fourth baby is I can't use him again . I only found this guy on my third ( unfortunately ) I personally really liked his receptionist as well don't know why anyone has a problem with her . He didn't end up delivering my baby as he wasn't on shift when I was induced but he came in right when his shift started to check up . Wonderful person

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I have ever encountered. If only more doctors were that caring. Liz was also very sweet to me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was lucky to have Dr Rosengarten as my OB for both of my babies. His level is care is amazing. He didn't deliver my first but did deliver my second. I agree to some extent that he can be a bit short/rude to the nurses in the hospital but in a one on one situation he is amazing. There's a reason there is a 3 month wait to see him. He is kind, caring and professional. He came to see me on his days off to make sure everything was going well. Sad I won't be seeing him anymore and have recommended friends to him. He is wonderful. Not sure what people's issues are with his receptionist Liz, she was absolutely lovely to me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

After being blessed with seeing dr Rosengarten with my first and second pregnancy ( him delivering both babies as well) he promised me I would be back to see him for my 3rd! I told him 2 kids was too many! But after 7 years I came back with baby fever and wanted a third! Right when he saw me in waiting room he remembered me and my husband. He reassured me that having a 3rd would be the best thing ever and believed in me. He gave me the best advice and reassurance. He is by far the best doctor and being his patient is like being in an exclusive club. His genuine kindness expertise and care is overwhelming postitive. 🙌🏾

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Some of these reviews make me laugh! One in particular "he is very fake and only likes you if you have a lot of money." lol I'm broke as a joke and he was always kind to me. I went with him for my first pregnancy (had a great c section, that's right "great), he made me feel so calm and joked with me the whole time. I went with him for baby number 2 without hesitation and I will never forget him. So hilarious, realistic and always finds a way of explaining things so they make sense. We will miss seeing him, he felt like a part of our family. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Wow, I am responding to the comment made on October 23rd! I was not even a patient of dr Rosengarten. I was a midwife patient and got lucky enough to meet Dr. R while in labour. He was so calm and helped to calm me down while he broke my waters. He did not remove my underwear as there were three residents in the room and he was respecting my privacy as best as one can while in labour!!! He put me at ease and made the entire process so much more pleasant. He could not have been more professional, polite and kind! Do you really think that doctors get sponsored for recommending a formula??? Seriously! He is amazing and I look forward to using him for my next pregnancy. He made my entire delivery so much better. Thank you Dr R

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

An amazing doctor who really cares. Had an incredible natural delivery with him. Dr. Rosengarten makes you feel at ease no matter what comes up and has a wonderful bedside manner. Would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I have been referred to him to hopefully deliver my baby next month and he is wonderful! He is to the point but answers all your questions , super friendly , and I think people are judging the receptionist in some of these comments unfairly , she is so nice and personable to deal with !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Where to begin. The only reason there is even 1 star ticked is because 0 stars was not an option. I don't even know how he is licensed. He does things without explaining the ACTUAL reason or impications of what he is doing & why ... if he even TELLS you he is doing it, like breaking your water without consent or just stating he is "going to check the baby's position" without telling/asking/preparing you he is about to stick his fingers up your private area (the website wouldn't let me write the anatomical name.) Or without your underwear even OFF! Unprofessional is an understatement. Just read the contradictory advice (sponsored by Nestlé, perhaps??) on his website! If you are a person who likes a "charmer", arrogant ego, or a bit of a cheeky flirt, you'll love him! I feel like the women who love him are the type that CONSTANTLY have terrible taste in men & can't see through their smooth talk. I really don't gt the fuss.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016