Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosengarten

He is the best. His ability to give you inner peace and confidence before a surgery speaks for itself. Thank you for being so knowledgeable, patient and caring. On an amazing road of recovery.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He really cares and when my son passed away he was there for support. Most dr wouldnt care and guve grieving mother support

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

There's all these 5 star reviews because they're all phony!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My OB for my pregnancy was Dr. Dena Bloomenthal (excellent) but when it came time to deliver, I was also lucky enough to have Dr. Rosegarten on duty at BC Women's. Being my first pregnancy, and an older mother (39), everyone was surprised that I had speed labour (3 hours!) and was finding the contractions extremely challenging to manage. Dr. Rosengarten stayed with me for multiple contractions and also for the insertion of my epidural, essentially acting as my birth coach. I had a forceps delivery with minimal tears due to Rosengarten's expertise with the help of his intern Dr. Chew - his support staff was also highly professional and nurturing. Dr. Rosengarten's kind and caring bedside manner, humour, respect and patience was unparalleled. I couldn't recommend him more highly - you would be lucky to have either him or Dr. Bloomenthal at your side. Thank you so much Mark! Ashley Artinian, Braden Jones and baby Clavier Jude Ace

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

The best doctor in town. Even my husband is looking forward to our appointments with him for our second baby. Dr R is super warm, funny and totally puts your mind at ease

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten is great!!!!Thanks to him I had unforgettable pleased pregnancy and delivery. He is very kind, gently and always extra careful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Amazing amazing doctor. I am a physician myself but look up to him very much. I had a high risk pregnancy and he put my mind at ease so many times. He would call me weekly to check on me. I have never seen a doctor who cares about his patients this much. Nothing but respect for him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The most incredible doctor I've ever had. He keeps things simple and showed me so much compassion and kindness throughout my pregnancy. I wish I could have him as my GP and I am going to miss him and Liz!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Excellent doctor and even before my first consult was scheduled he took the time to call me about my test results that were sent to him which helped put me at ease. I have nothing but respect for a doctor that takes the time to still care about the little details.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Mark Rosengarten is an outstanding OB. Having him as our OB was the best decision we could have ever made. The pregnancy turned out to be a complicated one involving a long hospital stay on limited mobility. He was incredible with how he truly supported us every step of the way providing the utmost care. He was exceptional in not only being an incredible knowledgeable, skilled OB, but compassionate and reassuring while being honest and comforting through the whole process. He kept our spirits up in a challenging situation. We now have our miracle baby girl! Without hesitation I can say hands down he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017