Ratings for Dr. Noel Tennenbaum

Dr Tenenbaum is a Wonderful Plastic Surgeon. He has done multiple surgeries on myself and my friends and coworkers. Everyone I know is very very pleased with their results. He is extremely professional and his work is top notch. His office staff is always kind and helpful in any way possible. I highly recommend Dr Tenenbaum!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

After my mini facelift surgery , my face looked great. As time went by (6 months) my face has sagged and has more wrinkles than before the facelift. Every one is asking me if I have lost weight but in reality it is because of all the new sagging. Never should have had this surgery.Hopefully the sagging has ceased . Office personell were great - Doctor - NO!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014