Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Altschuler

I went to Dr. Altschuler as a second opinion for a 15mm disc herniation. I was quickly seen and I really liked the doc. He was very quick and strait forward, outlining the condition, complications and things that I could do. He did a quick exam and he answered all my questions. He seemed to genuinely care about my well being. I read a few reviews about him being rude, I didn't get that feeling. Make no mistake he is fast and very direct, but that's typically a quality I appreciate in a professional.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had surgery 12 years ago and sciatic pain came back with a vengeance. I have had ZERO sciatic pain from the moment I woke up from my laminectomy. An extremely wise surgeon.-Jefferson hospital nurses aah.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This guy is a absolute joke. He is extremely rude and doesn't care about his patients at all. I will never return to see him and I hope I never see him anywhere again because he is a all around horrible person.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Terrible experience seeing this doctor. He did not review my records before or during my visit. He seemed to be in a rush and spent exactly six minutes with me. This was after I traveled over an hour to see him. He didn't allow me enough time to fill out paper work including the ones indicating my symptoms and pain. It was a total waste of time. His arrogance and rudeness left me cold.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr.Altschuler is probably the most helpful doctor I have had in years.Also he genuinely cares,and shows it.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Eric M. Altschuler's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)