Dr. Farzan Ghannad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farzan Ghannad

A very knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. Not only did he discuss implant therapy with me but he also very nicely explained all my alternative options and why an implant might not be a good option for me. Which was very surprising!! He actually suggested I proceed with getting a bridge with my own dentist to have a better treatment outcome. I was so impressed by his honesty. This is what a healthcare professional should truly be like. Patient care is definitely a top priority for him. Thank you for the detailed consultation Doctor Farzan.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Ghannad is an excellent surgeon. I've been very happy with my treatment from the moment I was referred to implant perio centre. Thank you all

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Beautiful office space. All the respect to their staff for keeping everything so spotless ! You can tell that they really care about what they do. Dr.Ghannad performed multiple Gum Grafts for me and I'm very happy with the outcome. Thank you Dr.G :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

He is a rare gem! Dr.Ghannad is super dedicated and educated and his staff are very professional and friendly. I had the most peaceful and pleasant dental experience of my life.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Farzan Ghannad is the best periodontist I've ever seen before! He helped me to figure out which I don't need the periodontal treatment. And he's not like the other dentists that keeps asking you to look for him to do the general cleaning, because he knows that I live on the Island. He's efficient and noted your complaint very soon. He really solved my issue! I fully recommend him to all the other patients because he's the best!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Ghannad is an amazing doctor. We are so lucky to have him here. My son had a gum surgery and we can't be happier than this for the result.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

A very beautiful office with super friendly and professional staff. Dr.Farzan is truly great. He values patients and takes their concerns very seriously. Very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

All doctors are great in this clinic as I have seen them all in one capacity or another but Farzan is certainly a gem! Wonderful personality, laughs at my jokes (quite the accomplishment i may add!) and his touch is amazingly soft. You get frozen and it's like you barely feel it. isnt' that what painless dentistry is all about?

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I met Farzan in his North Van Office a few months ago and have nothing but great things to say about him. Beautiful office, friendly staff. Great experience so far.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I respect people who tell you thinks as it is without all the sugarcoating. If you are looking for a doctor who is real with his patients and does top quality work, then this is your guy. He saved my teeth and made me laugh tons while doing it.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Farzan Ghannad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farzan Ghannad, founder of North Vancouver’s Northshore Implant Perio Centre (IPC), is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Canadian Academy of Periodontists, the British Columbia Society of Periodontists as well as the American Academy of Periodontists. As a Certified Specialist in Periodontics and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia, Dr. Ghannad is involved in surgical and didactic training of future dentists and specialists in the field of periodontics and implant dentistry. Currently he maintains a private practice in Vancouver, North Vancouver and routinely provides specialty care in the Northwest Territories and Saskatchewan. Dr. Farzan Ghannad grew up in Ottawa and attained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Heidelberg, Germany. After a few successful years in private practice, he completed an intense three-year surgical specialty residency at the University of British Columbia, for which he earned a Masters in Craniofacial Science as well as a Diploma in Periodontics and Implant Surgery. Dr. Farzan Ghannad has been the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the “Kathleen McAnulty Memorial Prize”, the “Nobel BioCare Achievement Award”, and the “Biomet 3i Canada Inc Prize” for excellence in clinical performance. He was also among the few to be awarded the “UBC DMD Graduate Teaching Assistant Award” in 2011/12 and 2013/14. Farzan is devoted to his patients’ ultimate comfort and care at the state of the art Northshore Implant Perio Centre in North Vancouver; but his time away from his dental practice is dedicated to his family and engaging in an active lifestyle, including spending as much time as possible skiing on the mountains cycling around our beautiful city.

• English

• Coventry
First Health Network
GEHA
Mail Handlers
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare