Dr. Farzan Ghannad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farzan Ghannad

All doctors are great in this clinic as I have seen them all in one capacity or another but Farzan is certainly a gem! Wonderful personality, laughs at my jokes (quite the accomplishment i may add!) and his touch is amazingly soft. You get frozen and it's like you barely feel it. isnt' that what painless dentistry is all about?

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I met Farzan in his North Van Office a few months ago and have nothing but great things to say about him. Beautiful office, friendly staff. Great experience so far.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I respect people who tell you thinks as it is without all the sugarcoating. If you are looking for a doctor who is real with his patients and does top quality work, then this is your guy. He saved my teeth and made me laugh tons while doing it.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Hey Dr. G! You were a very cool doctor and I appreciate that you allowed me to be myself during our treatments. Great experience for him is it going

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

My dentist told me that my teeth were hopeless and I have to lose a couple. I insisted that I see a specialist and he sent me to Dr. Ghannad The specialist told me that he can try to regenerate the phone or on my teeth but it would be a difficult operation and he informed me of the risks. I still plowed ahead because I really wanted to give my teeth everything at science could provide. Well, Dr Ghannad has amazing hands and within a few months the bonehead literally growing around my teeth. And from being told I am going to lose them, we went to having firm and strong teeth. Dr Ghannad saved my smile and I will always be indebted to him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

This doctor really can create miracles. I was convinced by my dentist that I was gonna lose my tooth. I went to see Dr. Ghannad and here we are two years later and my tooth is still there going strong. He pulled off some incredible results with what everyone else deemed the situation hopeless. Thank you Dr G for saving my smile and fir being such a cool dude.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Ghannad for he has been instrumental to overcoming my fears of dentists and delivered a beautiful gumline. My smile sparkles now! I should also mention that his office is state of the art with every luxury and comfort.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I saw Dr Ghannad for a gum surgery. My dentist referred me to him with a vote of confidence. My experience was pleasant regardless of the temporary discomfort my surgery. My smile looks A lot better now than it did a year ago

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Thank you Dr. Ghannad for your hard work. I am aware of the challenges my treatment posed and I am grateful for the way you managed my situation. I am impressed with your lovely assistant as well as she helped me feel calm and cared for. I have become a fan now.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I was supposed to see another specialist in this office but he could not accommodate my emergency so Dr Ghannad offered to see me and help out. He was courteous, pleasant and cute too. I felt quite comfortable with him doing my surgery, which was a tooth extraction and bone grafting. The overall visit at Dr Ghannad's office was wonderful and everyone was very kind and caring. I highly recommend him and will let my dentist know as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Farzan Ghannad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farzan Ghannad, founder of North Vancouver’s Northshore Implant Perio Centre (IPC), is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Canadian Academy of Periodontists, the British Columbia Society of Periodontists as well as the American Academy of Periodontists. As a Certified Specialist in Periodontics and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia, Dr. Ghannad is involved in surgical and didactic training of future dentists and specialists in the field of periodontics and implant dentistry. Currently he maintains a private practice in Vancouver, North Vancouver and routinely provides specialty care in the Northwest Territories and Saskatchewan. Dr. Farzan Ghannad grew up in Ottawa and attained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Heidelberg, Germany. After a few successful years in private practice, he completed an intense three-year surgical specialty residency at the University of British Columbia, for which he earned a Masters in Craniofacial Science as well as a Diploma in Periodontics and Implant Surgery. Dr. Farzan Ghannad has been the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the “Kathleen McAnulty Memorial Prize”, the “Nobel BioCare Achievement Award”, and the “Biomet 3i Canada Inc Prize” for excellence in clinical performance. He was also among the few to be awarded the “UBC DMD Graduate Teaching Assistant Award” in 2011/12 and 2013/14. Farzan is devoted to his patients’ ultimate comfort and care at the state of the art Northshore Implant Perio Centre in North Vancouver; but his time away from his dental practice is dedicated to his family and engaging in an active lifestyle, including spending as much time as possible skiing on the mountains cycling around our beautiful city.

• English