Ratings for Dr. Frederick T. Work

I love Dr Work's! This is the second time coming to him and I love that I chose him! Tiara and Nadia are the best!! They are extremely helpful and comforting about my procedures. Best choice!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Work 's is very nice doctor he makes you feel at ease. This is my daughters first major surgery and I feel very comfortable with him doing the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. The doctor was very kind and shared a lot of information with me about the procedure. I was able to ask any questions I had and I look forward to my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have had a wonderful experience with both staff and Doctors. They were a pleasure, a sweet, and bright airy environment and atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this office and it's staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

it's always wonderful when I come in my experience here are always great

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have had a good experience. My surgery went well . Thank you to Ms. Nadia and Ms. Barbra the nurse for helping me feel comfortable and checking on me avter6 my procedure.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

best experience ever I'm very satisfied with my breast reconstruction and would refer Dr Taylor work to the world!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Before a day after both surgical procedures, everyone was wonderful. I especially thought the nurse was wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

my experience at Dr works office has been wonderful. from the beginning of the whole process with Shay to Mrs Barbara and the staff, until the actual surgery and follow up. I am very well please with my surgey. I am also very selective, as I am a provider of anesthesia myself, and I've seen many cases as mine. I would definitely recommend Dr work and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

This was my first time at the office today for my consultation and everyone was on point. They are very pleasant and they make conversation with you, the office is very clean and the doctor explains everything to you from 1-10 I love it and I cant wait for my surgery date.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Frederick T. Work's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)