Ratings for Dr. B.H. Gerald Rogers

I have never written a negative review for a doctor before, but I had such a terrible experience with Dr. Rogers. He immediately asked my if I was "from China" when he met me and then proceeded to say that I most likely had a virus passed along in China due to lack of hygiene standards. I informed him that I have lived in the US for the past 25 years and asked why didn't the virus manifest itself, and he said "That's why it's such a mystery." I proceeded to have an endoscopy as he recommended along with extra bloodwork, etc. We did not find any virus, and all my biopsies came back normal. I spent a great deal of money, time, and stress for unnecessary medical procedures. I wish I had gotten a second opinion, but all the GI doctors in my area were booked solid for weeks, and I was desperate. Next time I will take my chances and wait for another doctor I can trust and treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017