Ratings for Dr. Foroozan Ghohari

De best...doctor....Dr Ghohari is one of the best Dr's I have ever had. She is friendly and caring and goes out of her way to make sure I am well cared for.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Ghohari has been our family doctor for a few years now. She is hands down the best family doctor we have ever had. Caring, thorough, knowledgeable and never rushed.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Ghohari is one of the best Dr's I have ever had. She is friendly and caring and goes out of her way to make sure I am well cared for. She takes her time with her patients and doesn't rush you out the door like some Dr's I have been to.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

she is very friendly and kind. she cares about her patients and she is a very good listener, I'm in love with her personality . however she tries many unnecessary thing before she really refer you to a specialist even you are really in need and you are suffering for a long time. her stuff are a bit careless and they forgot many thing several times for my family either sending paper works or booking appointment or letting me know there is any appointment made for me. I changed my family doctor while a go.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Both myself and my child are patients of Dr. Ghohari. She is friendly, listens to your concerns, doesn't try to rush you out the door like some doctors, and gives sound medical advice. The staff is friendly as well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015