Ratings for Dr. Huma Alam

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Was 30 minutes late in the morning so the walk in clinic was completely lined up. Was SO rude and made me cry because of her lack of character and sympathy. Would not listen to me when I told her a medicine makes me sick and I had to beg her for a low dose antibiotic even though I have been sick for a month. Should not be allowed to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

One of the most competent doctors I have ever seen, very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

One star was being very generous for most categories. Awful doctor and terrible experience. Felt attacked after visiting her. Entire lack of sympathy and overall despicable attitude.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Alam cannot even identify a simple sinus infection. She is a complete inadequate medical practitioner, and should have her licence revoked.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

This doctor will not help me with any issues only say it's in my head and refuse to look into any symptoms I present to her no medications are ever prescribed

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

stay away from this Doctor!!! she is the worst! she will never agree on something that you think you have!!! she always relate what you have to her family members! she never has time for appts that are urgent!!! always late!! I will most defiantly get another family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014