Ratings for Dr. Victor Tsan

Bell’s Palsy brought me to the Philadelphia Acupuncture Clinic. After 3 month of traditional treatment with antibiotics and steroids and with zero result I found that acupuncture is effective for this disease. I went to local acupuncturist, Chinese doctor in Newtown, PA, but after 7 sessions my face was as asymmetric as before treatment. I ran out of choices but probably God was watching me. Next day in a supermarket this young woman approached me and said: “I see you have Bell’s Palsy. I am working at Philadelphia Holistic Clinic and if anyone can help you, it is my boss doctor Tsan.” Next day I say this doctor and he performed an acupuncture session, which was completely different from what I had in Newtown. First of all, doctor Tsan inserted needles on both sides, opposite to the acupuncturist from suburbs who needled only the affected area. Second, he started from my feet and hands and only after that he moved up to my face. And finally, after the session he gave me a homeopathic medicine and instruction how to use it. Three days later when I showed up for my next session I was 50% better, and after another five straight sessions my face became symmetric.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Read mixed reviews about acupuncture for lower back pain but can say from my own experience that it REALLY helps with sharp pain. I couldn’t move, turned, walked. After 30 minutes procedure, I was able to get into the car by myself. I wouldn’t say that pain completely gone after 1st procedure, it took me 10, but for couple months I am totally OK. Thanks to Philadelphia Acupuncture clinic, you did magic

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I just saw a couple negative reviews and I don't understand how can people be not 100% satisfied. Dr. Tsan serves me and my family for more than 7 years and I can say nothing but Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Doctor Tsan, you are the best.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Tsan was so efficient and knowledgeable, I had relief immediately after my first acupuncture session, I Drive all the way from Atlantic City to see him, so worth the drive. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Would like to recommend acupuncture procedures at Phila acupuncture clinic lead by Victor Tsan, MD if yiou are experiencing neck and lower back pain like me. Really works!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Not only he is great in acupuncture, but also he is homeopath and hypnotherapist. And everything he does is above and beyond the highest standards.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Paid out $400 for consult and homeopathic meds--- no follow up provided by Dr. Tsan. Not a caring practitioner- sadly all about money.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I don’t know a doctor who has more positive reviews than Victor Tsan, MD. And yes, it is important that while he does acupuncture he is first of all medical doctor and he has great understanding of physiology, pathology, diagnostic, etc. For me this physician made a miracle.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He charged me $90 for 2 French homeopathic medicines that actually cost $6 each! One of them also had nothing to do with my condition. What a way to scam unsuspecting and a desperate patient like myself...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Strongly recommend Esperal implant for everyone who is struggling with alcohol abuse. Would love to know about it long before! But can’t complaint, my life and my family are back. Thanks, Victor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Victor Tsan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Victor Tsan is the founder of Viva Healthy Life – The Center for Holistic Medicine in Philadelphia. Dr. Victor Tsan began his medical career when he graduated with honors from State University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chisinau, Moldova, USSR in the spring of 1976. After this initial success, Dr. Tsan pursued his first internship in Psychotherapy at 1st Moscow State College of Medicine Moscow, USSR 1978. Having completed his internship in Moscow, Dr. Tsan then took on a fellowship in Homeopathy at the Kyiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, in Kyiv, Ukraine, USSR in 1980. Several years later Dr. Victor Tsan was a successful practitioner and yet he decided to pursue further education to better treat his patients. In 2008, Dr. Victor Tsan graduated from The Graduate School of China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (GSCACMS), located in Beijing, China where Dr. Tsan further developed his knowledge of acupuncture and other holistic practices. Victor Tsan, MD began to treat patients with more holistic approaches as his career progressed. As Dr. Victor Tsan continued his practice with many patients, he pursued further study and development through a fellowship in Weight Loss and Natural Treatment at Saint Carlos Institute Bangkok, Thailand from 1997 until he completed his research in 2001. In 2011, Dr. Victor Tsan completed education at The Mindcare Organization, LTD, in Huddersfield, England where he further progressed his skills in clinical hypnosis and psychotherapy. Dr. Tsan completed and excelled in the course of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Neurotherapy & Hypnotic Pain Control at the American School of Hypnosis, In Biddeford, ME. In 2011, Victor Tsan founded Viva Healthy Life- The Center for Holistic Medicine, where he has successfully treated patients suffering from a variety of afflictions. Dr. Victor Tsan is a very experienced homeopath who also excels in the practices of Clinical Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Victor Tsan’s Degrees: Master Degree in Internal Medicine. Victor Tsan’s Professional Memberships and Awards: Victor Tsan is an accomplished hypnotist and medical practitioner. Throughout his career, he has healed many people who were suffering from a variety of illnesses, some of which were said to be incurable by practitioners of modern medicine. Among his many accolades is the fact that he is the developer of Stomach Mind Band procedure. For his work in the medical field, Dr. Victor Tsan was inducted as Lifetime Honorable Member of the Saint Carlos Institute Bangkok, Thailand. For the development of the Stomach Mind Band procedure, Dr. Victor Tsan became the Lifetime Member of the Royal Institute of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, in London, England. Dr. Victor Tsan is an Honorable Member of the Association of Complete Mind Therapists, in Brussels, Belgium. He is a valued Member of the American International Hypnosis Association and a Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists.

• English