Dr. Chris Yavis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris Yavis

I have been treated very well here by staff as well as Dr. Chris. My health has improved and I plan on continuing my care by coming regularly. Thank you. - Judith .L.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Chris ad the staff are amazing! They're always helpful and cheerful. The staff are great at remembering who you are and making you feel welcome when you come in. Dr. Chris is easy to get along with and knows how to explain things so you understand exactly what is going to happen during your visit. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Chris and his staff make you feel welcome . The office has a great atmosphere and they answer any and all questions that come up. I never feel rushed and always feel welcome. I would recommend this office to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Chris and his staff are so professional and courteous, they take the time to make sure my needs are a priority, they have been instrumental in my recovery and overall health.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Chris and Staff are great! Punctual, Staff make you feel welcome and great atmosphere. Dr Chris goes above and beyond in taking time to explain and answer any questions I have. Highly recommend him and his Team!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Staff is very friendly, Dr. Chris is working through my back and neck problems. Progress is being made, like the fact I never feel rushed through my visits.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Front desk always cheerful. Dr Chris is very approachable, punctual and great chiropractor. Highly revommend

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Chris aligned my back and gave me exercises to strengthen my core. I also purchased custom orthopedic inserts through his practice that have helped minimize the effect of flat feet.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Chris has helped relieve my back pain and the headaches I was having due to stiffness in my neck. He explains thoroughly the treatment plan and takes time to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Chris Yavis was very kind and knowledgeable. He let me know exactly what was wrong with my back and set me on the path to better health.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Chris Yavis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Chiropractic care should be an integral part of a person’s healthy lifestyle because it not only enriches their life but allows them to live their life to their greatest potential.” I have always grown up knowing that the body is able to heal itself when operating at its optimum level. While growing up this was just a belief; however I was finally able to see it first hand when I actually started treating patients. This to me truly enforced the benefits of chiropractic care. I am excited to be part of the team here at Complete Health Chiropractic and Massage where as a chiropractor in this great town of Okotoks, I can develop a wellness-focused style of practice that not only gives my patients the benefit of alleviating their symptoms but also the added benefit of enabling them to live a better life. The first time I went to a chiropractor I wasn’t sure what to expect. I just knew was that I was in a lot of pain and medication just wasn’t helping. After my first adjustment I was pleasantly surprised at how much better I felt. After that I continued to receive chiropractic care and I couldn’t help but notice just how much better I felt all around. To this day I continue to receive chiropractic care to help me stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle. After becoming a patient of chiropractic and experiencing its benefits, I decided that this was a career that I would be passionate about. I took the plunge and completed my Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary. From there I was off to Toronto where I attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College get my Doctorate of Chiropractic as well McMaster University to obtain my Contemporary Acupuncture certificate. Toronto was a great opportunity for me to not only get my education but also for me to grow as an individual. Alberta is home, however and I am glad that I am practicing here. Outside of the office I love to get out into wilderness as much as I can. There is something about being out in nature that is just so relaxing to me. I love to go camping and snowboarding out in the mountains, as well as working out. My dogs are also great at keeping me active as their constant whining to go out for a run reminds me that if he has the right idea on how to live a healthy lifestyle, then I better follow suit!

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)