Ratings for Dr. Chris Yavis

Dr. Chris has helped relieve my back pain and the headaches I was having due to stiffness in my neck. He explains thoroughly the treatment plan and takes time to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Chris Yavis was very kind and knowledgeable. He let me know exactly what was wrong with my back and set me on the path to better health.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Returned to chiro after a few years off for routine maintenance, however more issues were revealed. I now have increased mobility, less overall pain and feel so much better. Dr Chris is very knowledgeable and has used many different techniques compared to other chiro Doctors who just crack the back and neck. Extremely pleased with my improvement over the past few months, billing can go through Alberta Blue Cross which makes it more convenient also. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Ethanyal, my son went to Dr Chris when he had some major rib pain. Dr Chris worked out all the pain and my son is now on his way to maintenance treatments. Ethanyal has Cerbral Palsy and Dr Chris knew how to work with him and his natural tightness. Would recommend his to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Have had lower back pain on and off for approx. 7 years, tried many different methods to get rid of it but it would pop up every now and again, this last time I had had enough and sought out chiropractic help. Glad I did! Dr Chris and staff are awesome would recommend the Complete Health team anytime.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Wouldn't go to see anyone else. Dr Yavos is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Absolutely delighted with the care and treatment that Dr Chris and his team have provided. I don't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Super happy with the care I received at complete health, thank you Dr. Chris!!!! Went in with lower back pain and after a few weeks pain is completely gone!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

From when you walk in the door to your exit, the staff, doctors all of the service they offer is amazing. Thank you so very much

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Over the past 20 years I have had the need to seek Chiropractic treatment in and outside of Canada . Treatment and customer care robided by Chris Yavis and his staff has been excellent . Thank you to Chris and his team.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Chris Yavis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Chiropractic care should be an integral part of a person’s healthy lifestyle because it not only enriches their life but allows them to live their life to their greatest potential.” I have always grown up knowing that the body is able to heal itself when operating at its optimum level. While growing up this was just a belief; however I was finally able to see it first hand when I actually started treating patients. This to me truly enforced the benefits of chiropractic care. I am excited to be part of the team here at Complete Health Chiropractic and Massage where as a chiropractor in this great town of Okotoks, I can develop a wellness-focused style of practice that not only gives my patients the benefit of alleviating their symptoms but also the added benefit of enabling them to live a better life. The first time I went to a chiropractor I wasn’t sure what to expect. I just knew was that I was in a lot of pain and medication just wasn’t helping. After my first adjustment I was pleasantly surprised at how much better I felt. After that I continued to receive chiropractic care and I couldn’t help but notice just how much better I felt all around. To this day I continue to receive chiropractic care to help me stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle. After becoming a patient of chiropractic and experiencing its benefits, I decided that this was a career that I would be passionate about. I took the plunge and completed my Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary. From there I was off to Toronto where I attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College get my Doctorate of Chiropractic as well McMaster University to obtain my Contemporary Acupuncture certificate. Toronto was a great opportunity for me to not only get my education but also for me to grow as an individual. Alberta is home, however and I am glad that I am practicing here. Outside of the office I love to get out into wilderness as much as I can. There is something about being out in nature that is just so relaxing to me. I love to go camping and snowboarding out in the mountains, as well as working out. My dogs are also great at keeping me active as their constant whining to go out for a run reminds me that if he has the right idea on how to live a healthy lifestyle, then I better follow suit!

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)

Beechstreet