Ratings for Dr. Snigdha Singh

I was referred by a friend from Church. Just had my Lasik Post op today and I am 20/15, which is better then 20/20! Everyone from the staff to Dr. Singh were fantastic! Great experience and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

The group at Castleman have been great! Very supportive, professional, they explain things in detail and are very approachable. I am now a patient for life.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor! I had cataract surgery and now I can see to drive and see my computer without glasses. It's amazing!! I didn't know this was even possible. I do recommend dr Singh highly. She was very patient with all of my questions and anxieties about the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I had LASIK surgery by Dr. Singh a month ago and I am very pleased with my results. Very kind doctor who answered all my questions and didn't seem rushed like other drs. Highly recommend Dr. Singh for LASIK.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Courteous and friendly staff. Dr. Singh was extremely caring. She was wonderful and explained everything that was going to happen during my Lasik procedure. Thank You!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015