Ratings for Dr. GREGORY J. Hough

I am so thankful for Dr. Hough. I had three headaches a week for ten years and then a headache every day for ten more years. I had every kind of treatment you could think of from shots to meds to physical therapy and nothing brought more than temporary relief. Dr. Hough worked on me for eight months an finally after twenty years my headaches subsided. I had five headaches the following year and have never had more than an occasional headache again. I thank Dr. Hough for his expertise and persistence. He never gave up on me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Everything about my visit to Dr. Hough was superb. My family doctor referred me to him. He helped me when others could not. I was impressed when my family doctor spoke highly of him and recommended him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

My family has seen Dr. Hough for over 20 years. He has always taken care of us. I would recommend him. He has been great to us.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

If there was a no star review I would have gave it but unfortunately I have to give AT LEAST give one star, what a shame! So I went here a couple times after a recommendation and each time paid a $35 co pay which turns out is the same as cash paying customers pay and then my insurance was billed MORE and didn t cover so I am expected to pay it now. I thought it probably a billing mistake because why would they expect someone with insurance to pay more than someone without after getting my $25 that NON insured customers pay, boy was I wrong, I was basically told it was more expensive with insurance and nothing they could do about it....NICE customer service, NOT! WILL NEVER RECOMMEND!

Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. GREGORY J. Hough's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1986)