Ratings for Dr. Khalid Hassan

Dr. Hasan is friendly, respectful, and knowledgable. He is always very helpful. No issues with booking appointments.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I've recently seen Dr. Hassan as my regular doctor has moved on. Dr. Hassan is very polite, well-spoken and professional. Unlike my previous doctor, this one checked me over thoroughly and suggested I go for testing to verify a health condition before prescribing medication. I look forward to dealing with him in the future.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Hassan for a few years now and he has helped me so much, he remembers me, is always on the ball and concerned. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. I have had chronic migraines and he has done everything possible to help me get better. I am so happy to have him in Fort mcmurray.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I'm so happy he's not my regular doctor. I saw him because my doctor is away for a few months. He made me feel like a waste of time, barely looked in my mouth to see the very visible white spots on my tonsils (I can see them myself in the mirror). He told me my throat was a little bit red and sent me home with an oral spray to numb the pain. He was very rude upon leaving the office, I didn't know if we were even finished before he vanished. I don't normally see doctors for a sore throat, but with the white tonsils and on and off fever for 4 days, I assumed antibiotics may be necessary. Apparently this doctor doesn't have time to listen to his patients and is more concerned with the time on the clock. I'll wait months for my doctor before seeing Dr. Khalid Hassan again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Very rude doctor. Unknowledgable. Will never see him again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Went in to see about mark on chin as family has history of skin cancer doctor would not even look at did not want to take the time he was quite rude and not knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

no.issues.with staff,they were helpful. my first visit with Dr. Hassan, I took my ,3 year old child due to spots appearing on his body. I told him I thought it was allergies.he did his examination and prescribed Tamil flue medication. to me as a mother it did not seem like he had a flu. But.Dr did believe it to be a virus and not allergies. my child has never had to use antibiotics before. he said That's fine. at the end of the day I went with my gut and gave him benadryl instead to see if it.clears up and when he woke up the next.morning the runny nose had subsided.and the spots were dried.up!!!.I'm so glad I didn't give unnecessary strong medication to my kid!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Office is sometimes hard to get a hold of, but they're friendly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Office is sometimes hard to get a hold of, but they're friendly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014