Ratings for Dr. John Rezapour

I was amazed when Dr. John Rezapour diagnosed my eye problem that none of the Ophthalmologist who I visited for the last 12 years had not diagnosed. None of them told me that I have Keratoconus only Dr. John Rezapour. When it came to treatment he suggested a kind of special hard lens that could help me to improve my vision. For the last 3 &1/2 years I feel that I have a new life. I can see again. I didn't have to go through any surgery. I am so grateful and I pray every single day for him. He has saved my life. Before I was depressed and tired of asking people to give me ride or not being able to read small fonts, not any more. Thank you Dr. Rezapour for being caring, knowledgeable, and expert in what you are doing.God bless you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014