Ratings for Dr. Ron Gore

Dr. Gore has always been direct and helpful. He doesn't waste much time so if you're the type who is looking for a social call, probably not the right fit. But that's a good thing! I want a good diagnosis and helpful information and that's what he provides.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I love dr, gore.,and Jean...he has been our family doctor for many years, and he is the best doctor for our family. He is always punctual and never rushes you, friendly and a great family doctor..

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I love how he doesn't make me wait forever for my appointments and he never rushes me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

He is an amazing doctor, his office lady is very rude...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

This man saved my life! Visited me every day while is was in hospital, never gives up trying to diagnose any medical problem I have encountered from heart failure to diabetes to stomach problems,. Greats patients in his waiting room himself, no sitting alone in an exam room waiting for hours!

Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Core staff are rude and unpleasant. They need a wake up call

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Unbelievable unprofessionalism and lack of bedside manner. Complete disregard for the magnitude of his words (regarding diagnosis). Completely reckless and irresponsible as a medical practitioner. To tell a patient to 'get your papers in order', and that 'this (disease) will do you in' is utterly disgraceful. There is just no excuse for this. None!! Avoid this man at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I totally love Dr. Gore. He is direct and to the point. What I love most is you go to his office you wait in the waiting room where there is lots of outside light, he comes and gets you when he is ready and most times he is very punctual . How many doctors come out of their office to come and get you? Not many. He cares I don'[t agree with the negative comments he truly does care and will persist to find out what is going on if need be. So I highly recommend Dr. Gore he is a true family doctor that does care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Gore has turned into an uncaring doctor who treats patients like they are wasting his time and annoying him by coming to see him. He needs to retire, and the sooner the better. Having to come back over and over again, because he rushes me out the door after about 2 minutes, is wasting MY time!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

He is incompetent and I would not ever rely on his judgment or refer anyone I cared about to him. He seems unwilling to refer to specialists even in areas where he clearly has no idea what to do (ie mental health, colitis related issues). He refuses to fill out work related forms for the government in any intelligible manner because he hates the government. Finally there is probably a reason why he is still taking on patients in a city where no reliable/capable/competent family doctors are taking new patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014