Ratings for Dr. Wayne Kuang

Dr Kuang did an excellent job keeping my mind off of what was happening during the procedure. Very friendly and professional and an all around good dude. Already recommending this clinic to a friend of mine. Recovery was painful for the first 24 hrs but 2 days later I'm feeling great.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Dr Kuang and his staff were very proffesional. Great environment

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Kuang made the experience easy.staff was very professional.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Had a perfect experience at my appointment for a vasectomy. Literally in full swing within 24 hrs. Office is definitely suited for men in all the right ways. Dr Kuang delivered an above expectation experience for something most men do not look forward to. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr Kuang was great and also he was able to make sure you were comfortable

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr.Kuang made my experience as easy going as possiblr. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family. Im afraid of doctors and woukd happily return to Dr.Kuang any day of the week.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I can quite literally say the best experience I've ever had a doctor's office in my life! Dr. Kuang made the 'scary' procedure (vasectomy) seem like a routine check up. Amazing bedside manner and skill as a doc. Cant recommend enough!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr.Corica did my procedure. When I went in for 4 month post-op, Dr. Corica was nowhere to be seen and no explanation was offered. I was seen by a "temporary sub" doctor, a nice man, but unfamiliar with me or my case and seemingly in a hurry. I was very disappointed because I had some things I was anxious to discuss with Dr Carica. The office seemed a bit disorganized, also. My post-op 2 weeks were very difficult with little help. All in all, I can only give Dr. Kuang's office 3 stars. I have never met Dr. Kuang.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Great service and care provided from beginning to end. The no needle no scalpel vasectomy is the way to go! Revievry was minimal and procedure was easy.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Wayne Kuang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MDforMen is all about men, specializing in treatments for Low Testosterone (Low T), Erectile Dysfunction, Vasectomies, and Benign Prostate Hyperplasia.

• English