Ratings for Dr. Karen Edstrom

Such a positive environment. Great staff and Dr. Edstrom is quick and right to the point. She couldn’t have been more direct and helpful with dealing with my acne! I’d highly recommend her :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

SHE'S MORE INTERESTED IN SELLING YOU PRODUCTS THAN ACTUALLY TREATING YOU! SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY SKIN, AND SHE TALKED FOR A MINUTE AND LEFT!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Edstrom has been a great resource for me over the years. She is always professional and friendly and goes above and beyond to ensure her patients get the best care. The doctor and her staff have recommended some helpful alternatives over the years and I feel that I have a much better understanding of my condition and the different options that can be used to help me. I have recommended her to many friends and family and they have had equally good experiences.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I don't rate Doctors often but after reading the negative comments below I felt I MUST. Dr. Karen Edstrom has been the Dermatologist for our family for many years now. She is a wonderful Doctor who treats all of our concerns with Respect, Prompt and the Correct treatment. She has caught ailments we were unaware of and provided excellent treatment. Dr. Edstrom and her staff are always polite and on time but even if they are late one would have to understand that SOME patients require more time and comfort and IF we need such it WOULD be provided. We have never and I will repeat never felt pushed into treatment or not helped because of being on a budget or an OHIP patient. One must understand that it takes time to get forms into the Government then one must wait on the Government to send them back. This is never the Doctors fault no matter the Doctor. I will say again Dr. Edstrom is one of the best Doctors that my family has ever had. We recommend her highly as a Dermatologist to any patient looking for excellent treatment!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Endstrom has seen my young daughter quickly when needed on two occasions, and Dr. Endstrom always made her feel comfortable and provided family-centered care, making both my daughter and I part of the process. She was extremely thorough, was very knowledgeable in both situations, and ensured that investigations were done to verify to clinical impressions. Our family will be back, if ever needed.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Had a spot on my face oversprayed IMHO! Really hurt during and after. Big blisters. Over two weeks and it still hurts.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Endstrom has been quick to see my children on three different occasions. She is always so kind to both of them, and even in their discomfort they are never nervous to be in her care. She is comprehensive and has performed very thorough examinations of both. She asks many questions, and gives me the opportunity to ask many as well. Dr. Endstrom has overall been so helpful for my family on many occasions, allayed our worries, and provided treatments to make our children more comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Always rushed in and rushed out....but not without the staff coming in to SELL SELL SELL!! I'm happy with my looks being 48 years old and have no desire for botox or juviderm...yet they push the cosmetic procedures. Had 2 actinic keratosis' on the outside of my lip rather than spraying the two spots she did the entire perimeter of my upper and lower lip which of course turned into a blistered mess and kept me indoors for a while. OHIP procedures I would definitely recommend a dermatologist who is not cosmetic inclined as Dr. Edstrom is

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

A doctor sent from heaven. She saved my life from the devil called melanoma. A very slick surgeon with great sterile technique. With her patient care is first and money is last. God bless. I will be back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014