Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Ingham

She's been successfully sued before for her unprofessional behavior. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/anesthesiologist-trashes-sedated-patient-jury-orders-her-to-pay-500000/2015/06/23/cae05c00-18f3-11e5-ab92-c75ae6ab94b5_story.html

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Check Dr. Tiffany Ingham for lawsuits in Fairfax, VA. Who sedatedt a patient who inadvertently recorded the doctors conversation while he was under anesthesia. She said such awful things and wrote an untrue diagnosis on his chart because she thought it was funny/ he deserved it that the jury awarded him $500,000.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

My name is James and I was injured overseas. I was torn up pretty bad and one of the doctors I saw was this Tiffany Ingham person. When I was being treated, most of the doctors were pretty nice to me but this person whose name I later found out was Ingham, an AF Reserve doctor. I was torn up pretty badly. Every time this Dr. Ingham would come to see me it was as if she did not want to get near me because of my injuries. I now figure that she must have thought of me as a "Oscar Mike Gross". I think she did a couple of procedures on me and I can only guess what she said about me when I was out. I can only hope that the military realizes her for the psychopath she is and does something about it. At the very least, she should not be allowed anywhere near patients or hospitals. I will never be whole again and as long as fruitcakes like this are allowed to practice medicine, people seeing this doctor will take the risk of mental anguish while trying to get their medical problem fixed.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014