Ratings for Dr. Lorne Rabinovitch

Doctor was very rude to staff and had no patience with them. Staff at front desk always booked multiple short visits rather than one longer one and so I had to take so much time off from work. They were never clear on what I was getting done - they would say they were filling one cavity but then I would pay and it would be 800 dollars ( one tooth but three sides of tooth) and I wouldn't know that until I paid. I never had issues with my teeth and when I went here it was about 2 grand of work within 8 months give or take! Doctor is smart and knowledgable but I did not have a positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

SO RUDE - could not believe how bad he is - should quit

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The staff were ok, but the dentist was horendous...especially when dealing with his assistant. He was downright offensive....belittling her in front of the patient.... me! She didn't say much to me, which is unusual because usually the assistants are there for banter, but she just kept looking down. I felt sorry for her and wished she would find a better job!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015