Ratings for Dr. McCleland Jocelyn

She spent 3 minutes with me and it took her less than 60 seconds to remove a failed implant. She asked if I would mind leaving the implant so she could show it to the oral surgeon that she deals with. I called about a week later and it had been thrown away. The dentists that originally placed the implant has a policy of replacing the implant at no cost if you return the implant. He evidently returns the implants to the company that he purchases them from and they replace it at no cost. When I told the receptionists to tell Dr. McCleland, she returned and said that I could give him the x-ray and he would know what happened! No apology. No anything. Too bad for me. I would not use her again due to her rushed manner and impersonal attitude. She gave me the prices for her oral surgeon to replace the implant and crown and I thought they were charging prices that a dentists would charge that had been through specialized training to get an aesthetic dentists would charge.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014