Ratings for Dr. Mark Reichman

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reichman. He was friendly and empathetic to my concerns. I had all four wisdom teeth pulled (one was impacted) and it took him 20 minutes! I healed quickly and I had no problems and minimal pain and swelling. The only thing is he charges a lot for his services and as a result part of my payment was not covered by insurance as he charges more than the recommended amount. Worth the cost though!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Outstanding - Dr. Reichman has that rare combination of excellent technical skills coupled with great communication and interpersonal skills. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at age 48 due to cysts & other complications. Dr. Reichman and his team made the entire experience a pleasant one (strange to say that about surgery but true in this case) - very good prep visit where questions were encouraged and fully answered; a good surgical experience - started at scheduled time, the team's gentle, calming manner helped to ease my fears, etc; excellent post-operative follow-up (The surgical Nurse called the night of the surgery to see how I was doing). I had a fast and relatively painfree recovery (I never did have to take the prescribed Tylenol 3's). I highly recommend Dr. Reichman if you need oral surgery.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I cannot say enough about Dr Reichman. He is extremely patient and not only takes the time to answers all your questions, but also answers it in detail (and will even call you at home with a more detailed answer) and he doesn't make you feel stupid for asking questions. You definitely don't see that in many doctors. If you ever need oral surgery, I would highly recommend Dr Reichmann. His office staff were also excellent.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Reichman has the nicest bedside manner. My 3 year old daughter had to have oral surgery and he made the whole experience so much easier on all of us. His office staff has always been very promt at returning phone calls, even over Christmas when the office was closed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

My extractions were painless & Dr. R returned my emergency page right away when I had a concern. The staff were very helpful tracking down my lost xrays. I highly recommend this team.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Had all 4 wisdom teeth out, and they were infected. This guy was amazing. I was back at work later that afternoon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Reichman is the nicest oral surgeon ever. My oldest daughter had her wisdom teeth out by another oral surgeon and son & youngest daughter had them out by Dr. Reichman. Night and day experiences!!! He is so caring and his practice doesn't skimp on the extras. When my daughter needs to have her jaw surgery i know who i will be taking her to. If you have any concerns he wants you to call him so he can address the issue.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Mark Reichman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1994, Dr. Mark Reichman has been performing oral and maxillofacial surgery at his private practice in Vancouver BC. Dr. Mark Reichman was served as an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Faculty of Dentistry at UBC for 18 years and was the past president of the BC Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also serves Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and BC Childrens Hospital and was Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at the Vancouver General and UBC hospitals. Dr. Reichman and his staff will make sure all of your procedures are handled correctly and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

• English