Dr. Mark Reichman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Reichman

I had SARPE surgery September 2016 with Dr. Reichman. He booked 2 hours for my consultation and answered every one of my questions and I never felt rushed. The surgery went well - no issues. I felt pretty good a few days after the surgery so I stopped taking my pain meds which was not a good idea but Dr. Reichman (who returned my call on a Sunday) talked me through it and got me back on track. I am very happy with the results and also the care I received.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I had a SARPE surgery in July 2017 with Dr. Reichman. I found him to be very pleasant to deal with, very caring and willing to provide information. I had many questions and worries about my surgery but I never felt like I was bothering him in the least. He did not sugarcoat anything, gave me all the facts upfront, and the recovery process went exactly as he had predicted. I really appreciated that and would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He has done a bone graft and jaw distraction for me and both were amazing. He’s a great doctor but also a great person and has reassured my family and I about any concerns we have had over the years

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr mark took out my difficult to reach ( inside the nerves ) wisdom teeth effortlessly and painfully. I'm 1 year post op. Very pleased with the outcome. Everything went very smoothly with no complications. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had upper jaw surgery performed by Dr. Mark Reichman in July 2017 at UBC Hospital. From my initial consult a year and a half ago to the present day of recovery, Dr. Reichman and his staff have been the epitome of excellence and professionalism in oral surgery. The communication of Dr. Reichman with my orthodontist was effective and further ensured a superb outcome. I come from a family comprised of several medical doctors /dentists, who all weighed in on the treatment beforehand and post- surgery . It has been our experience that Dr. Reichman's skill and patient care is second to none. During my recovery, Dr. Reichman went above and beyond to ensure that I was cared for with a minor complication I had related to my own body's healing. He is extremely knowledgable, friendly, and experienced. Overall, the surgery results came out better than expected and I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Reichman.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My rating is based on the excellent result of Dr. Reichman's work. It was painless, accurate and never bothered me during and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had upper and lower jaw surgery, as well as genioplasty. From my first appointment 2 years ago to the present day of recovery, Dr. Mark Reichman and his team has been incredibly professional and helpful throughout this whole process, and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with this doctor. I am not even fully recovered, and I am already very pleased with the results! Dr. Reichman assures his patients that he has a very high success rate with this operation, and based on my own experience and the testimony of my orthodontist, his staff, and their patients, this can be confirmed. I would recommend him for anybody in need of jaw surgery!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth removed, and it was quick and painless. He and his staff were very helpful, I would definetly recommend coming here

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Both of my parents are dentists and when I needed to have my wisdom teeth out recently they wanted me to see the best oral surgeon in the lower mainland. In January 2016, I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out with sedation. The teeth were very impacted but his skill and expertise were evident. The staff are very friendly and informative, giving me a good idea of what to expect in the surgery and recovery. Dr. Reichman has a fantastic bedside manner and made me feel safe and comfortable during the operation. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone requiring oral or facial surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I would like to add that my husband had two front implants done in September of 2013 and the whole experience with Dr. Reichman and his staff was excellent. I would never hesitate to go back to Dr. Reichman for any dental work. We had a previous experience with Dr. Reichman when our daughter needed an implant and it was also an excellent experience. Both sets of implants are perfectly fine. Our daughter will probably need another implant eventually and we will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Reichman! And the office staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Mark Reichman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1994, Dr. Mark Reichman has been performing oral and maxillofacial surgery at his private practice in Vancouver BC. Dr. Mark Reichman was served as an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Faculty of Dentistry at UBC for 18 years and was the past president of the BC Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also serves Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and BC Childrens Hospital and was Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at the Vancouver General and UBC hospitals. Dr. Reichman and his staff will make sure all of your procedures are handled correctly and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

• English