Ratings for Dr. Mark Reichman

I had upper and lower jaw surgery, as well as genioplasty. From my first appointment 2 years ago to the present day of recovery, Dr. Mark Reichman and his team has been incredibly professional and helpful throughout this whole process, and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with this doctor. I am not even fully recovered, and I am already very pleased with the results! Dr. Reichman assures his patients that he has a very high success rate with this operation, and based on my own experience and the testimony of my orthodontist, his staff, and their patients, this can be confirmed. I would recommend him for anybody in need of jaw surgery!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth removed, and it was quick and painless. He and his staff were very helpful, I would definetly recommend coming here

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Both of my parents are dentists and when I needed to have my wisdom teeth out recently they wanted me to see the best oral surgeon in the lower mainland. In January 2016, I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out with sedation. The teeth were very impacted but his skill and expertise were evident. The staff are very friendly and informative, giving me a good idea of what to expect in the surgery and recovery. Dr. Reichman has a fantastic bedside manner and made me feel safe and comfortable during the operation. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone requiring oral or facial surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I would like to add that my husband had two front implants done in September of 2013 and the whole experience with Dr. Reichman and his staff was excellent. I would never hesitate to go back to Dr. Reichman for any dental work. We had a previous experience with Dr. Reichman when our daughter needed an implant and it was also an excellent experience. Both sets of implants are perfectly fine. Our daughter will probably need another implant eventually and we will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Reichman! And the office staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I recently had my four wisdom teeth removed and one implant done at the same time by Dr Reichman. I have to say it was the best dental experience I had so far. And the outcome was great as I actually didn't experience any pain at all!!! Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have now had 3 surgeries with Dr reichman and there is honestly not a single bad thing I could say about any of them! Not only is he an amazing doctor, he actually takes the time to talk you through everything and answers all questions to put you at ease if you are nervous (like I was). On top of all that his staff is AMAZING! Nurses take the time to get to know you and even call you at night at home to see how you are doing, and the receptionists at the front are so helpful and cheerful!! Best experience with a doctor I've had by far! I would definitely recommend Dr. Reichman and his staff no doubt about it !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

We recently visited Dr. Reichman to have our child’s wisdom teeth removed. He was wonderful. He made us all feel terrific and our child had a wonderful outcome. Thanks Dr. Reichman and Thanks to his wonderful team. We would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I recently took my 82 year old mother to see Dr. Reichman. He was so good with her. She was quite nervous and he took the time to answer all her questions and set her mind at ease. She is the 5th member of the family to be treated by Dr. R. over the last 13 years, from my son when he was 9 to my daughter getting her wisdom teeth out at 20. Dr. Reichman has always been friendly, courteous and very professional. His staff were great too. They obviously really care about their patients. I've recommended him to so many relatives and friends over the years and will continue to do so. I know I'm going to have to get implants in the next year or two and will be heading back to Dr. Reichman again, knowing I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had such a positive experience with Dr. Reichman and his team! I was nervous about getting mine removed (4 in total, bottom two were impacted and completely horizontal) but they put me under, and I woke up 20 minutes later feeling like I just had a nap. The healing took 4-5 days to be back to chewing normal but that isn't out of the ordinary. Everything healed well and they made a follow up call to see how I was doing. I will recommend Dr. Reichman to any one I care about.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I've just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed today by Dr. Reichman and it went even bette than I was expected. I'm a young woman (21), so I've never actually had any anaesthetic before (I went fully under). Anyways I was super nervous because of this but he and his staff were EXTREMELY helpful. Asked me very nicely and patiently if I had any questions or concerns about what was going to happen. Then he put the needle in and that was that! It was very skillfully done and I was out like a light. I woke up as he was putting the stitches in (I kind of freaked out because this was like that horrible episode of grey's anatomy where a patient woke up mid surgery coming true. Is it becoming obvious that I'm a 21 year old girl? Dr. Reichman explained to me very calmly that I had a problem with sleep apnea and he didn't want to use any more anaesthetic than absolutely necessary due to the fact that I might experience some breathing problems. I was put at ease instantly. I also couldn't feel any pain so I was A-okay. So all in all I was incredibly impressed with him. I truly believe that he had my best interests at heart and after only meeting him once, I completely trusted him. While I was in their recovery room, he came over to my boyfriend and I and explained exactly how severe the sleep apnea was (moderate) and that I might want to look at getting a chin repositioning surgery to correct it as it will only get worse with age. There was no pressure, just information. I honestly would give a 4.5 for punctuality as it took about 15-20 minutes after my appointment time to head in. That being said though I don't really have problem with it because I know the only reason they would be behind is if their previous patients needed some extra care. And I have no doubt he and his staff would take the time to do that instead of rushing them out the door in order to keep on a strict schedule. Their office also literally just phoned to ask how I was doing, what was I eating, how is the bleeding and again: do I have any questions or concerns? Truly a great experience considering what was being done. Hope this helps anyone!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Mark Reichman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1994, Dr. Mark Reichman has been performing oral and maxillofacial surgery at his private practice in Vancouver BC. Dr. Mark Reichman was served as an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Faculty of Dentistry at UBC for 18 years and was the past president of the BC Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also serves Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and BC Childrens Hospital and was Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at the Vancouver General and UBC hospitals. Dr. Reichman and his staff will make sure all of your procedures are handled correctly and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

• English