You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Reichman

Avoid at all costs. Had a jaw implant with this surgeon and he left me with a very noticeable point sticking out. When I brought it to his attention he cited "bone structure". Very unethical to hide behind this, and the fact he has been found guilty of professional misconduct recently supports this.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Both of my parents are dentists and when I needed to have my wisdom teeth out recently they wanted me to see the best oral surgeon in the lower mainland. In January 2016, I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out with sedation. The teeth were very impacted but his skill and expertise were evident. The staff are very friendly and informative, giving me a good idea of what to expect in the surgery and recovery. Dr. Reichman has a fantastic bedside manner and made me feel safe and comfortable during the operation. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone requiring oral or facial surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I would like to add that my husband had two front implants done in September of 2013 and the whole experience with Dr. Reichman and his staff was excellent. I would never hesitate to go back to Dr. Reichman for any dental work. We had a previous experience with Dr. Reichman when our daughter needed an implant and it was also an excellent experience. Both sets of implants are perfectly fine. Our daughter will probably need another implant eventually and we will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Reichman! And the office staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Mark Reichman performed upper and lower jaw surgery on myself in 1997 to fix a malocclusion . The operation left me with a torn palate, ripped through 3 layers of tissue in to my nasal cavity. He attempted to fix the damaged palate with two additional failed operations. The jaw surgery widening was excessive which caused the massive tear. He choose " free grafting" to attempt to seal the torn palate. The first attempt made the hole smaller, the second attempt failed and left extensive scar tissue. I consulted 4 other surgeons and decided to stop allowing him to experiment any further. I have had a plate covering the hole now for 15+ years. I only wish I had reported him to the CDSBC for disciplinary action. I hope he has learned from the experience . My only suggestion to other patients considering jaw surgery for Orthodontic reasons is get a second and third opinion to acquire all the facts and risks. If you would like additional info on dealing with a torn palate I can be reached at mmark_j@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I recently had my four wisdom teeth removed and one implant done at the same time by Dr Reichman. I have to say it was the best dental experience I had so far. And the outcome was great as I actually didn't experience any pain at all!!! Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have now had 3 surgeries with Dr reichman and there is honestly not a single bad thing I could say about any of them! Not only is he an amazing doctor, he actually takes the time to talk you through everything and answers all questions to put you at ease if you are nervous (like I was). On top of all that his staff is AMAZING! Nurses take the time to get to know you and even call you at night at home to see how you are doing, and the receptionists at the front are so helpful and cheerful!! Best experience with a doctor I've had by far! I would definitely recommend Dr. Reichman and his staff no doubt about it !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

We recently visited Dr. Reichman to have our child’s wisdom teeth removed. He was wonderful. He made us all feel terrific and our child had a wonderful outcome. Thanks Dr. Reichman and Thanks to his wonderful team. We would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I recently took my 82 year old mother to see Dr. Reichman. He was so good with her. She was quite nervous and he took the time to answer all her questions and set her mind at ease. She is the 5th member of the family to be treated by Dr. R. over the last 13 years, from my son when he was 9 to my daughter getting her wisdom teeth out at 20. Dr. Reichman has always been friendly, courteous and very professional. His staff were great too. They obviously really care about their patients. I've recommended him to so many relatives and friends over the years and will continue to do so. I know I'm going to have to get implants in the next year or two and will be heading back to Dr. Reichman again, knowing I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had such a positive experience with Dr. Reichman and his team! I was nervous about getting mine removed (4 in total, bottom two were impacted and completely horizontal) but they put me under, and I woke up 20 minutes later feeling like I just had a nap. The healing took 4-5 days to be back to chewing normal but that isn't out of the ordinary. Everything healed well and they made a follow up call to see how I was doing. I will recommend Dr. Reichman to any one I care about.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Mark Reichman's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Avoid at all costs. Had a jaw implant with this surgeon and he left me with a very noticeable point sticking out. When I brought it to his attention he cited "b..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth removed, and it was quick and painless. He and his staff were very helpful, I would definetly recommend coming here"

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my parents are dentists and when I needed to have my wisdom teeth out recently they wanted me to see the best oral surgeon in the lower mainland. In Ja..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to add that my husband had two front implants done in September of 2013 and the whole experience with Dr. Reichman and his staff was excellent. I w..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Reichman performed upper and lower jaw surgery on myself in 1997 to fix a malocclusion . The operation left me with a torn palate, ripped through 3 l..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my four wisdom teeth removed and one implant done at the same time by Dr Reichman. I have to say it was the best dental experience I had so far. ..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not really happy and also upset he was suspended by the College of dentists. Why did we n ot know. Should be more oh luv information"

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have now had 3 surgeries with Dr reichman and there is honestly not a single bad thing I could say about any of them! Not only is he an amazing doctor, he act..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Avoid at all costs!! I can see where his snakey reputation came from. He tried to pass off surgery he did for me as part of my bone structure when actually, I ..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recently visited Dr. Reichman to have our child’s wisdom teeth removed. He was wonderful. He made us all feel terrific and our child had a wonderful outcome...."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Suspended cause he's a pervert don't bring in your daughters or wives, must be supervised with all patients"

May 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reichman has been suspended for 4 Months! His behaviour was unprofessional and sexually suggestive, in nature. He will have to take courses on Ethics, etc...."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a facial implant inserted by Dr. Reichman that, to this day, sticks out from my face. His explanation? Bone is malleable, and everyone's faces are differe..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " I recently took my 82 year old mother to see Dr. Reichman. He was so good with her. She was quite nervous and he took the time to answer all her questions and..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Poor bedside. Gruff. Basically yanked and yanked my teeth out so not happy. I see he is suspended so he got what he deserved"

April 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "frightening that he is still practicing after his 'sexual' issues that lead to suspension. The authorities should protect the public better. How can he do this?..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. He has plead under the a 37.1 of the Health Professions Act to in appropriate conduct. He admitted he spoke to her in an inappropriate..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "the College just notified the public he made sexual contact with a patient in his care and suspended him. He must have someone in the room at all times. Patheti..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a positive experience with Dr. Reichman and his team! I was nervous about getting mine removed (4 in total, bottom two were impacted and completely..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed today by Dr. Reichman and it went even bette than I was expected. I'm a young woman (21), so I've never actually had an..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Dentist contacted Dr Reichman's office because I was in a lot of pain with an infected cracked wisdom tooth. They were wonderful and fit me in the next day ..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Reichman in October for an implant procedure. During the consultation appointment he clearly outlined the procedure and ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mark Reichman is the best Oral surgeon I can not be happier with the results of my operation. keep up the amazing work !"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best oral Surgeon ever ! keep up the good work"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an Oral Surgeon there is no one I would recommend more than Dr Mark Reichman and his staff. I was nervous about getting my teeth removed ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reichman and his staff are amazing. My procedure went perfectly ! not only that but everything was a breeze. All of my questions were answer and i felt comfo..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience for my Teeth removal. Dr Reichman was very kind and funny. At first I was worried about getting my teeth removed but after him and ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently made a comment that was invalid and not true please disregard it as I have no idea how to take it down and am in the process of trying to contact the..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed the other day. We arrive at the dental office on time just to be told it will be a 10 minute wait. 1 hour and a half la..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Could not have had better or more professional care during extraction of impacted wisdom teeth under sedation. Dr Reichman was wonderful and his team profession..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care! Had two wisdom teeth that require surgical removal. No problems and excellent follow up and aftercare."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended to Dr.Reichman by my orthodontist. Dr. Reichman and his staff were very friendly and answered any and all questions I had. He removed my wis..."

September 25, 2014
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

September 7, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Oral Surgeon"

July 9, 2012