You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Reichman

Dr. Mark Reichman's Ratings

I have now had 3 surgeries with Dr reichman and there is honestly not a single bad thing I could say about any of them! Not only is he an amazing doctor, he actually takes the time to talk you through everything and answers all questions to put you at ease if you are nervous (like I was). On top of all that his staff is AMAZING! Nurses take the time to get to know you and even call you at night at home to see how you are doing, and the receptionists at the front are so helpful and cheerful!! Best experience with a doctor I've had by far! I would definitely recommend Dr. Reichman and his staff no doubt about it !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

We recently visited Dr. Reichman to have our child’s wisdom teeth removed. He was wonderful. He made us all feel terrific and our child had a wonderful outcome. Thanks Dr. Reichman and Thanks to his wonderful team. We would recommend his services to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2822118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I recently took my 82 year old mother to see Dr. Reichman. He was so good with her. She was quite nervous and he took the time to answer all her questions and set her mind at ease. She is the 5th member of the family to be treated by Dr. R. over the last 13 years, from my son when he was 9 to my daughter getting her wisdom teeth out at 20.

Dr. Reichman has always been friendly, courteous and very professional. His staff were great too. They obviously really care about their patients. I've recommended him to so many relatives and friends over the years and will continue to do so. I know I'm going to have to get implants in the next year or two and will be heading back to Dr. Reichman again, knowing I'm in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2778792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I had such a positive experience with Dr. Reichman and his team! I was nervous about getting mine removed (4 in total, bottom two were impacted and completely horizontal) but they put me under, and I woke up 20 minutes later feeling like I just had a nap. The healing took 4-5 days to be back to chewing normal but that isn't out of the ordinary. Everything healed well and they made a follow up call to see how I was doing. I will recommend Dr. Reichman to any one I care about.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2703204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I've just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed today by Dr. Reichman and it went even bette than I was expected. I'm a young woman (21), so I've never actually had any anaesthetic before (I went fully under). Anyways I was super nervous because of this but he and his staff were EXTREMELY helpful. Asked me very nicely and patiently if I had any questions or concerns about what was going to happen. Then he put the needle in and that was that! It was very skillfully done and I was out like a light. I woke up as he was putting the stitches in (I kind of freaked out because this was like that horrible episode of grey's anatomy where a patient woke up mid surgery coming true. Is it becoming obvious that I'm a 21 year old girl? Dr. Reichman explained to me very calmly that I had a problem with sleep apnea and he didn't want to use any more anaesthetic than absolutely necessary due to the fact that I might experience some breathing problems. I was put at ease instantly. I also couldn't feel any pain so I was A-okay.
So all in all I was incredibly impressed with him. I truly believe that he had my best interests at heart and after only meeting him once, I completely trusted him. While I was in their recovery room, he came over to my boyfriend and I and explained exactly how severe the sleep apnea was (moderate) and that I might want to look at getting a chin repositioning surgery to correct it as it will only get worse with age. There was no pressure, just information.

I honestly would give a 4.5 for punctuality as it took about 15-20 minutes after my appointment time to head in. That being said though I don't really have problem with it because I know the only reason they would be behind is if their previous patients needed some extra care. And I have no doubt he and his staff would take the time to do that instead of rushing them out the door in order to keep on a strict schedule.

Their office also literally just phoned to ask how I was doing, what was I eating, how is the bleeding and again: do I have any questions or concerns? Truly a great experience considering what was being done. Hope this helps anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My Dentist contacted Dr Reichman's office because I was in a lot of pain with an infected cracked wisdom tooth. They were wonderful and fit me in the next day for surgery. All the staff and Dr Reichman were wonderful. They all showed concern and wanted to make sure I understood everything that was taking place. They also made sure I knew that the office was available 24hrs if I felt something was right. I am very thankful that my dentist referred me to this office as I feel I couldn't have been in better hands. Also I found the care package, which included an ice pack, was very thoughtful. One of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2659610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Reichman in October for an implant procedure. During the consultation appointment he clearly outlined the procedure and options available to me. He answered all my questions very thoroughly and encouraged me to contact him again if I thought of anything else I wanted to find out. The actual dental work went extremely well. I was encouraged to touch base at anytime if I had any concerns and received a phone call at home that evening from a staff member to make sure I was doing alright. I received excellent quality care from Dr. Reichman and his staff, and appreciated his level of expertise, care, and communication. I completely recommend Dr. Reichman based on my experiences.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr Mark Reichman is the best Oral surgeon I can not be happier with the results of my operation. keep up the amazing work !

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The best oral Surgeon ever ! keep up the good work

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

If you are looking for an Oral Surgeon there is no one I would recommend more than Dr Mark Reichman and his staff. I was nervous about getting my teeth removed but as soon as I met Dr Reichman and the staff at his practice that nerves went away. Everyone was very knowledgable and kind and helpful. Nothing could have made my teeth removal go more effortlessly and smoothly. In fact I am thrilled to even say that after my teeth were removed I was in no pain at all because of the amazing job they had done! Great practice! Great Doctor! Superb experience! Job well done Team!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2627468].votes_count ]]