Dr. Mark Reichman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Reichman

my names is kelvin!! i had two sugreries don with himand he was amazing!! and one time he made my day!! um the staf where amazing! they could tell i was happy the socond time!! if omeone would ask me do i reckmond him i would say i would 200 percent reckmond him!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

my name is kelvin!! i had two sugreries don with him and he was amazing!! and one time he made my day!! um the staf where amazing! they could tell i was happy the socond time!! if someone would ask me do i reckmond him i would say i would 20 percent reckmond him!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I had multiple issue with my jaw due to trauma from fights and other accidents . Was very unhappy with my looks and the asymmetry of my jaw being the main reason. I found Dr Reichman and because of the previous 5 surgeries was very scared and skeptical of who would fix this problem for me . When meeting Dr Reichman he was very upfront that my would never go back to 100 percent of where it was . It was difficult to come to terms with that. Living in a world where our faces are the first thing people see it was hard looking in the mirror and knowing I hated had happened to me and my face . He told me to think about it for 6 months or a year if I needed to. Also told me to look around and get other consults . This was great advice and I did. Always having an intuition he was going to be the doctor to correct this problem. I waited over a year and kept in touch with Dr Reichman sporadically . I talked myself out of it mainly because I didn’t want to justify the cost . There was days I would lay In bed depressed thinking I was ugly . After going to a therapist and doing lots of recovery work I decided it was also time to surgically correct what happened to my face in a fight caused by alcoholism . Dr Reichman understood everything and was very caring knowing how much this meant to me not only for my looks but for my spirit to heal. We did the surgery without a problem and after the swelling went down I could see the dramatic improvement ! I finally felt like I was back to myself and have been so happy and back to myself : thank you at Reichman you are a wonderful doctor . The best of the best . It was worth every penny! Please if you want a caring ,upfront transparent , skillful and compassionate doctor consider this man.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr Reichman and his staff are all extremely kind, patient, and competent. Wisdom teeth surgery was very quick and recovery has been extremely optimal.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I just had all four of my wisdom teeth removed today and was under IV sedation. The staff and Dr. Reichman were very punctual, on time, and all hard great bed-side manner. Going in I was so nervous, to the point of almost crying. Right away Dr. Reichman set me at ease, calmed me down, and even got me laughing. i don't remember the procedure it was honestly a blink. When I woke up and received post-care and monitoring from the nurses they were very vigilant and very caring. The office even phoned later on in the day to see how I was doing, which surprised and comforted me. I am still on my first day, so we will see how my recover continues, but after a couple tough hours with pain, my prescribed meds have done the trick and I am very comfortable and feel optimistic about my recovery. You are in very good hands with this oral surgery team. Thank you Dr. Reichman, you've made me a believer!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Best case scenario for wisdom teeth extraction. Was very nervous having never gone under IV sedation before, but Dr. Reichman and his staff walked me through everything in a calm yet informative manner. Came in at 9, and was already being put under within 10 min, very punctual. The whole appointment for 4 teeth took 30 min, and 20 min monitoring me while waking up from the anesthetic. Had them out yesterday and even on the second day I hardly have any pain/swelling.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I had SARPE surgery September 2016 with Dr. Reichman. He booked 2 hours for my consultation and answered every one of my questions and I never felt rushed. The surgery went well - no issues. I felt pretty good a few days after the surgery so I stopped taking my pain meds which was not a good idea but Dr. Reichman (who returned my call on a Sunday) talked me through it and got me back on track. I am very happy with the results and also the care I received.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I had a SARPE surgery in July 2017 with Dr. Reichman. I found him to be very pleasant to deal with, very caring and willing to provide information. I had many questions and worries about my surgery but I never felt like I was bothering him in the least. He did not sugarcoat anything, gave me all the facts upfront, and the recovery process went exactly as he had predicted. I really appreciated that and would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He has done a bone graft and jaw distraction for me and both were amazing. He’s a great doctor but also a great person and has reassured my family and I about any concerns we have had over the years

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr mark took out my difficult to reach ( inside the nerves ) wisdom teeth effortlessly and painfully. I'm 1 year post op. Very pleased with the outcome. Everything went very smoothly with no complications. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Mark Reichman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1994, Dr. Mark Reichman has been performing oral and maxillofacial surgery at his private practice in Vancouver BC. Dr. Mark Reichman was served as an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Faculty of Dentistry at UBC for 18 years and was the past president of the BC Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also serves Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and BC Childrens Hospital and was Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at the Vancouver General and UBC hospitals. Dr. Reichman and his staff will make sure all of your procedures are handled correctly and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

• English