Dr. Mark Reichman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Reichman

Dr Reichman and his staff are all extremely kind, patient, and competent. Wisdom teeth surgery was very quick and recovery has been extremely optimal.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I just had all four of my wisdom teeth removed today and was under IV sedation. The staff and Dr. Reichman were very punctual, on time, and all hard great bed-side manner. Going in I was so nervous, to the point of almost crying. Right away Dr. Reichman set me at ease, calmed me down, and even got me laughing. i don't remember the procedure it was honestly a blink. When I woke up and received post-care and monitoring from the nurses they were very vigilant and very caring. The office even phoned later on in the day to see how I was doing, which surprised and comforted me. I am still on my first day, so we will see how my recover continues, but after a couple tough hours with pain, my prescribed meds have done the trick and I am very comfortable and feel optimistic about my recovery. You are in very good hands with this oral surgery team. Thank you Dr. Reichman, you've made me a believer!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Best case scenario for wisdom teeth extraction. Was very nervous having never gone under IV sedation before, but Dr. Reichman and his staff walked me through everything in a calm yet informative manner. Came in at 9, and was already being put under within 10 min, very punctual. The whole appointment for 4 teeth took 30 min, and 20 min monitoring me while waking up from the anesthetic. Had them out yesterday and even on the second day I hardly have any pain/swelling.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I had SARPE surgery September 2016 with Dr. Reichman. He booked 2 hours for my consultation and answered every one of my questions and I never felt rushed. The surgery went well - no issues. I felt pretty good a few days after the surgery so I stopped taking my pain meds which was not a good idea but Dr. Reichman (who returned my call on a Sunday) talked me through it and got me back on track. I am very happy with the results and also the care I received.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I had a SARPE surgery in July 2017 with Dr. Reichman. I found him to be very pleasant to deal with, very caring and willing to provide information. I had many questions and worries about my surgery but I never felt like I was bothering him in the least. He did not sugarcoat anything, gave me all the facts upfront, and the recovery process went exactly as he had predicted. I really appreciated that and would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He has done a bone graft and jaw distraction for me and both were amazing. He’s a great doctor but also a great person and has reassured my family and I about any concerns we have had over the years

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr mark took out my difficult to reach ( inside the nerves ) wisdom teeth effortlessly and painfully. I'm 1 year post op. Very pleased with the outcome. Everything went very smoothly with no complications. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had upper jaw surgery performed by Dr. Mark Reichman in July 2017 at UBC Hospital. From my initial consult a year and a half ago to the present day of recovery, Dr. Reichman and his staff have been the epitome of excellence and professionalism in oral surgery. The communication of Dr. Reichman with my orthodontist was effective and further ensured a superb outcome. I come from a family comprised of several medical doctors /dentists, who all weighed in on the treatment beforehand and post- surgery . It has been our experience that Dr. Reichman's skill and patient care is second to none. During my recovery, Dr. Reichman went above and beyond to ensure that I was cared for with a minor complication I had related to my own body's healing. He is extremely knowledgable, friendly, and experienced. Overall, the surgery results came out better than expected and I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Reichman.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My rating is based on the excellent result of Dr. Reichman's work. It was painless, accurate and never bothered me during and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had upper and lower jaw surgery, as well as genioplasty. From my first appointment 2 years ago to the present day of recovery, Dr. Mark Reichman and his team has been incredibly professional and helpful throughout this whole process, and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with this doctor. I am not even fully recovered, and I am already very pleased with the results! Dr. Reichman assures his patients that he has a very high success rate with this operation, and based on my own experience and the testimony of my orthodontist, his staff, and their patients, this can be confirmed. I would recommend him for anybody in need of jaw surgery!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Mark Reichman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1994, Dr. Mark Reichman has been performing oral and maxillofacial surgery at his private practice in Vancouver BC. Dr. Mark Reichman was served as an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Faculty of Dentistry at UBC for 18 years and was the past president of the BC Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also serves Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and BC Childrens Hospital and was Division Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at the Vancouver General and UBC hospitals. Dr. Reichman and his staff will make sure all of your procedures are handled correctly and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

• English