Ratings for Dr. Jeff Clapp

I am rating today, Dr Jeff's practice partner Dr. Jennie Clapp. I too, have had issues with the front office. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. My new glasses were not correct. Front office told me to tolerate the new glasses for two more weeks. Did so and called again to say they were wrong. Few weeks later Dr Jennie had time too see me. She had written the script wrong and the office fixed the problem, but what with wrong script, and rude front office, I too have switched doctors. Front office needs to realize if there are no patients, there is no job!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Clapp is a very nice man, and very knowledgable. Staff is not great in helping someone pick out suitable frames - best to bring along a family member or friend for that process.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I've recently switched to Dr. Clapp as I'm new to this area. Dr. Clapp is friendly, professional and competent. However, one of his front office staff is unfriendly, snarky and rude, which has made me hesitant to go there and discuss a problem I'm experiencing with my new lenses. I've actually considered changing to a different optometrist. My husband has experienced the same thing with this individual.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Clapp has always been very friendly and professional. My problem is with his office staff. I've found them to be unhelpful, sarcastic and rude. I've purchased glasses from their office for a number of years yet they never offered to help fit them properly. Last year I'd had it with this outfit and switched optometrists and what a difference. I wish I had departed ways with Dr. Clapp's office years earlier. I strongly encourage anyone looking for an optometrist in the Delhi area to look around. Sometimes a bit of a drive is a good thing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014