Ratings for Dr. Allan D. Hughes

Dr. Hughes was recommended to me by another chiropractic office due to my health coverage. He is extremely professional and was able to assess my back issues on my first visit. He is very knowledgable and addressed some major issues that I wasn't even aware of. I will be seeing him again to continue to work through my back issues and could not have ended up with a better chiropractor. I highly recommend him to anyone in need a chiropractor. You won't regret it. He is very skilled in his profession. This was my first visit with him and he was able to pinpoint every issue. He was also able to help me understand the causes of my discomfort. I can't wait to continue my treatments with this excellent chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr.Hughes is the best! I had back and neck pain for months which had me missing work and not doing any of the things I like to do like playing golf. I had heard about Dr. Hughes from a friend and decided to try chiropractic. I started to feel better after the 2nd treatment and in 3 weeks I was back on the golf course and fully back to work. Now I go to see Dr. Hughes once a month for him to adjust me and I feel great!! Thank you Dr. Hughes.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Allan D. Hughes's Credentials

• Palmer College in Davenport, IA (Grad. 1989)