Ratings for Dr. Tania Marais

I don’t know if it’s because I am an English speaking South African but certain staff treat me differently to Afrikaans speaking patients? We as a family of five have been with this Practice since it first opened. Very happy with both Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

With Dr Beukes being away, we were transfered to Dr Marais to assist us with a motivational letter for the medical aid with regards to their change in my moms diabetic medication. Her reply rather short & with an undertone of being a nuisance to her says, 'We only write scripts & letters at night so you can only collect it tomorrow morning." Unable to get there due to work commitments I asked my dad to please collect this for me. I called him in the afternoon to enquire of the letter for the medical aid so that i can fax it to them and SURPRISE!!! There was NO letter for the medical aid & no script for her diabetic medication, which just finished. Instead what was given to my dad was a script for ALL his cronic medication dated 2 months back? Such incompetance from a medical practitioner is TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE, to now have a diabetic without proper medication, because you only write scripts at night? Should she still be practicing medicine????

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014