Ratings for Dr. Trevor Wilson

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wilson for 22 years! He really is a great doctor

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

i am glad that Dr. wilson is my GP. Kind, caring and knowledgeable. Best thing is that he provides same day appointments. Just call in early as he books up quickly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I met Dr Wilson after moving to North Delta, back in 1997. I was pregnant and needed a temporary doctor. Well it has been 21 years later and he is not my temperary doctor, he became my doctor! He really caresand takes time for his patients ! I still remember him visiting me both times to check on me after the birth of both my children ! If you read this Dr. Wison you are an great person and do amazing work!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Doctor Wilson has been my doctor for 22 years. He is by far one of the best Doctors I have ever been to. He is caring and listens to your concerns. His best side manner is great. My only complaint is that if you want to see him you have to get to the office vey early in the morning just to get your name down because otherwise he is full by 8 or 9 am.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Wilson has been our doctor for many years and is excellent!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very hard to get in to see him if you don't show up or call to book early in the morning but worth it for Dr. Wilson, he cleared my skin problem right up! Staff is great, don't have a problem with them.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Excellent doctor, punctual, professional and kind. Everything you would want in a doctor. My mom is all praise for him

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for 20 years. He is extremely thorough and truly cares about his patients. Works with you on just about anything and goes above and beyond with his service. The only cons are that his staff have always been unpleasant/rude, and the wait times can be extremely long.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr is very knowledgeable caring and thorough. Very clean facilities

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

It is great to run into doctors like Dr. Wilson, he was knowledgeable and thorough. He is definitely in the right profession and has restored my confidence in walk-in clinics. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017