Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Kim

I have gone to Dr. Kim for four years now. She's helped me get occasional flareups of my skin problems under control, and she's very thorough on my semi-annual cancer screening checks. I have a lot of skin damage from too much sun in my younger years, and some dermatologists have seen my skin and immediately started snipping biopsies. Dr. Kim is more conservative about this, which I appreciate! Unless an issue needs quick attention (and most don't with skin like mine) she just watches over time, and only takes a biopsy if something changes for the worse. She's also smart, compassionate and has a sense of humor. She and her staff are great, I highly reccommend her. She left Derm One some time ago, and now has her own practice, Pure Dermatology Center. It's still next to Baylor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Kim along with her staff is absolutely.. THE BEST EVER!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Love Dr. Kim and her staff. Very professional and educational!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Took plenty of time to explain things. Office staff was professional and helpful.

Submitted January 15, 2016

This doctor was rude. She doesn't give you a chance to listen to me, saying you can take another appointment for the rest.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

was helpful but talks about staff members in the hall way as if patients cannot hear her. very very unethical

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

We had to wait a while for our appointment but I have come to expect that when I see a specialist. She was very thorough with her exam and explained everything to me for my daughter's treatment. I found her and the staff pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

The staff was professional however this doctor was arrogant and rude. She did not take the time to listen to me or my concerns and did not explain how to use the medications she prescribed. I will not be going back. I saw a doctor at utsw what a difference. Completely different diagnosis which is scary and took the time to explain!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014