Ratings for Dr. Sarah Freiburger

I went to see Dr Freiburger for a red spot on my eye and she took me in right away and fixed me right up. She took the time to explain what was going on and how to fix it and was very friendly and knowledgeable. The office was really nice and the staff were great. I drive by it on my way to work every day on 17 Ave and glad I stopped in.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I'm new to the city, and a friend suggested I visit this office in Marda Loop/Garrison area. Dr Freiburger was very kind and knowledgeable. She did a series of tests including the pressure test for glaucoma (no puff of air needed!). She even gave me a new pair of contact lenses to try out, and they're so much more comfortable than my last brand. I appreciated the service by both the doctor and her staff. Very good. If you're in the Marda Loop area, they're definitely worth checking out. I didn't buy new glasses at my visit, but they have a pretty good selection of frames and sunglasses from what I did see.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014