Ratings for Dr. Andrew Cheng

Excellent family doctor. Unlike other doctors, he was always patient and willing to help. Sorry to hear your illness. Our family is very grateful for your kind care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Andrew Cheng is the BEST family Doctor, we are sad that he has had to retire due to illness but we wish him well on his retirement!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Andrew Cheng has been our Family Physician since we came to Canada 20+ years ago. He has seen us all through good and bad times and we're so sorry he has to retire due to illness. It's difficult to find another beloved Family Physician like him, but we wish him and his family well. We're continually praying for you to get better soon, Dr. Cheng. I will always remember what you advised me, "We want you to retire healthy and happy."

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Cheng is an excellent doctor. This is not only our view but also the comments of other doctor. It is our blessings to have him as our family doctor. It is extremely heavy and sad to learn that he has decided to retire due to illness. It is definitely a great loss to his patients but we understand and respect his decision which is a very difficult one to make. We wish him all the best for the years to come and have a quality life. Our prayers be with him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

My family has been with Dr. Cheng for over 20 years, I started with him when I was a kid and now my two children are his patients too. Unfortunately, I don't know if he's going to be recovering from his illness as there are rumours he will retire because of it, and we can no longer be without a GP. Hope he gets well soon.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Cheng is a really nice doctor. He's my family doctor over 20 years. Very sad to know that about his sick. Hope he gets well soon!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Andrew Cheng was my family doctor for 20 years and now he became my family. I am really sad to find out about his illness. I really hope he gets well very soon.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Cheng is a nice , responsible and experienced Family Practitioner . He has been my family physician for more than 22 years . We hope Dr. Cheng will get well pretty soon .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I'm very sorry to hear that Dr Cheng is ill but he has been negligent with my father's care. My father is elderly and has dementia, yet for years Dr Cheng has prescribed him sleep meds that are completely inappropriate for him such as Diazepam, Zopiclone and Trazodone, all at the same time! Any health professional can tell you that that combination is enough to tranquilize an elephant! Even other physicians are baffled as to why my father would be placed on such a combination. Yes there are exceptional cases where that combination may be warranted but I can assure you that my father is NOT one of those exceptions. Sorry, but I will be trying to find my parents another physician. The only reason I can think of why he has a such a high rating is that he has a gentle bedside manner but that's about it!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

My family physician for years, hope Dr. Cheng will get well really soon and resume his normal medical practice. Best wishes to him and his family.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018