Ratings for Dr. Amber Becker

Very professional, courteous and thourough. Both my daughter and I were very pleased with the care we received

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I first went to see Amber (Tracy Burton's NP) so she could help me lengthen my luteal phase. She told me on the first visit she'd write me a script for progesterone. I told her that I was a sexual abuse survivor (abused by not only a family member, but also from several Doctors & now I don't trust medical 'professionals', especially Drs)& wouldn't be willing to have a pap/pelvic/vag ultrasound. I told her it triggered my PTSD. She argued with me. But I still refused. Fast forward a few months when I called for the progesterone. Amber told me no she wanted me to come in & have the vag ultrasound. I tried to speak with her nurse, Lindsey Rodriguez, but she SCREAMED at me & told me I'd HAVE to have the procedures done & I had no choice. I made an appt with Amber again to talk, but the day before was sent a letter saying I'd HAVE to see Burton along with Amber. So basically they could BOTH gang up on me. Not happening. The whole situation from them triggered my PTSD again and nightmares.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014